Turn UP

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Team Extendo, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Anbybody else about that Turn UP ! Im usually always turnt up espcially when we smoke PROBLUNTS geez man gets me spacley :smoking:

2. this man is the reason cannabis is still illegal

3. #3 Pun Intended, Feb 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2013
    your lingo is despicable, each word pierces me like a crudely shaped dildo, speak properly you oaf

4. Dafuq did I just read

5. Really talk shit on my lingo and cant even capatalize the first word in a sentence talk about despicable

really ???????? Yu must be trolling

ahhh overused quote yet again, this was only funny on trueblood when that old guy went to fight for pack leader.

This is why I post on rollitup people are chiller, I hate to have to defend myself, if you aint with the lingo move on but really Im the reason cannabis is illegal? Ignorant statement like that make me sick

6. I didn't catch any of that above statement...

7. you're getting mad but if this is a 'real life story' then this aint a life i wanna live anymore

8. " overused quote yet again, this was only funny on trueblood when that old guy went to fight for pack leader.

This is why I post on rollitup people are chiller, I hate to have to defend myself, if you aint with the lingo move on but really Im the reason cannabis is illegal? Ignorant statement like that make me sick"

:wave: bye we won't miss you

9. So go back to rollitup with your pointless threads and ridiculous lingo. We talk about real shit around here.

10. Mad :D Ha this is the internet and it's past 2:00 schools out. This is how we talk in cali, If you dont know what turn up is Im guessing your just older than 25 and dont go to the club/party scene anymore/ cant get a girl type. I can feel it :wave::smoking:

11. I bet you're a ton of fun to smoke with

12. Lol I lost it, We as in everybody in GC? Have you scrolled through any threads? Is turning up fake? Im amazed at all the hostility from one post and why people bother posting if my threads so whack?

13. i actually live in london....and over here we dont talk as if we have brain damage so maybe that explains it

14. Ive been told, I do some really good voice impersonations and can make my eyes buldge out.

15. " Yo guys I'm so turnt up off this loud fire kush. Are you turnt up fgt? 420 blazit fgt."

^said op during one sesh

16. and then the police turnt up and everybody got turnt up against the wall and had their pockets turnt up

17. Lol ill be sre to stay away from london, I guess anybody that deters away from perfect american english has brain damage now:eek::confused:. You turnt down im turnt up .

18. Then the dogs turnt up and smelled weed in my ass so the cop turnt his finger up my ass to get it.

#yolo #turntupnburntup #swag

19. Id do that in a flocka or Gucci voice. Im not with the yolo though Im bout that action doe

20. Dude I'm 22 and from Cali, none of us talk like this. Please don't ruin California.