Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Turn shit weed, to GREAT weed [Pictures]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kush&sluts, Feb 14, 2015.

1. I buy high grade weed by the ounce every week. I know great weed and shit weed. I bought some of my friends first grow, just to see how he did, and support the guy. So the first nug I pull out, looks like shit. Looks like shwag, something you'd get for maybe $5/gram here in Canada. 
    [​IMG]
    Now. This weed was, in fact not shit. Break out your tweezers, or needle nose pliers, whatever you've got, and start trimming your nug, pulling all the leaves off carefully. In five minutes of TLC, that nug when from a 2/10 to...
    [​IMG]
    This. Same nug, that went from a 2/10 to a 5/10 or even 6/10, depending on your personal standards. Just put five minutes in and you'll end up with nugs that are a lot tastier, and more potent. You're not smoking all the extra chlorophyll of the leaves to get minimal THC. Save your trimmings, vape them or save for hash, or edibles.
    [​IMG]
    Lots of thricomes underneath. An overall better smoke. Next time you get some weed you'd call reggie, or low, just give it some TLC. I'm fresh off a week t-break, and this stuff has me in the clouds with my vape. Peace & love grasscity family!  :gc_rocks:  :bongin:

2. It takes you 5 min to trim a single small nug? But tell your friend to trim better if he is growing it

3. Tell him to trim his shit.
    And I have high doubts that making the nug smaller made it stronger.
    I wouldve just tossed the nug in my grinder and been done with it

4. Just because it's trimmmed perfectly doesn't mean it's now dank on the inside (grown right)