Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Turn hash into oil?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WeedChris, Sep 17, 2012.

1. I have about 2 g's of decent hash and my friend said I can turn it into hash oil. I was wondering if this is possible and how? Thanks

2. Why would you want to?

I don't know why you'd want to turn such a small amount of hash into oil, but an easy way would simply be to ISO.. honestly just smoke your hash

3. [quote name='"kingdomofmauri"']Why would you want to?

I don't know why you'd want to turn such a small amount of hash into oil, but an easy way would simply be to ISO.. honestly just smoke your hash[/quote]

Yea but it's not that great so wouldn't making it oil somewhat make it stronger? I saw a thread that involved like alcohol and putting it through a coffee filter then letting it dry and possibly freeing it does this sound right?

4. That's called QWISO hash (quick wash ISO)

Go to the growing section under Harvesting and Processing, there's a step by step guide by Hashmouf in the stickies

5. im confused

if your friend knows how....then why dont you ask him

IMO it seems kinda pointless though

6. You would be turning one form of hash into another, probably wouldn't do anything