Turn 21 tomorrow yo

Discussion in 'General' started by NorCalPiff, Jan 7, 2012.

1. i meen like I'm not gay

but i like justin timberlake

missy elliot...gota have it for the girls to bounce!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_VadTZ3L2g]Most Pathetic Guy in the World - YouTube[/ame]

2. have a good one....hope it was as glorious as mine was.

3. Happy Birthday motha fuckaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh :smoke:

4. this Green Ribbon is unreal. amazing.

5. enjoy your age while you can. fuck as many girls while you can (if your a guy). do as many things that YOU want to do while you can. dont tie yorself down with alota improtant responsibilities like work and such.

dont be a slave to someone who is only using you to make alota money while you make shit pay.

beleave it or not but life is so simple for you now. try and kept it that way.

as you get older things will get more complicated and life wont be as simple and easy as it is now

6. pics or based god fucked your bitch

7. r u doubting i have Green Ribbon...?

Caregiver showed me the test results, 23% THC on the dot.

1 blunt of this gets me as high as 2 blunts of any other top shelf, real talk.
    do i really seem like the kind of person to lie online?

i will add to my stash-jar thread later on I'm busy right now with some homies kicking it falling asleep every few minutes with a blunt in my hand burning holes in my pants. don't wanna start taking pictures like a fuckin creep.

8. I was kidding man

I just wanted to see some dankity :smoking:

9. Happy birthday homie. Live it up and go all out today dude. all ya need is 2 bitches, maryjane and random sexy bitch numero dos and mayb tres.. maybe cuatro to. and Mollys chill to, shess coo..

10. yo yo yo!

today is your birthday OP.
    congrats.

11. Yoo Happy birthday NorcalPiff Enjoi yo green ribbon and them nods.

12. Happy date of birth homie.

13. So its his birthday now? Happy b-day mayne!

Sounds like you left alcohol completely out of the equation? Applauded for that.

14. green ribbon & grape ape nom nom nom nomnom

15. dont start beef over lips that queef

16. #56 Chrismittty, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2012

Dont wnana get infractedddd lol. Im jealous. my purple sour d kinda smells like mold or dirt or something.. ;(

Whats 23% thc even look like.like its rolled in keif? That means for every ounce, around 6-7 g is pure THC. what the fuck man.:eek:

17. it's different looking bud dude. i knew right when i saw it it looked "different". insane cerebral head high, feels all fuzzy and electronic and shit in my brain yo i will pist pix when i am by myself later

i havent had bud that keeps me buzzin for 2+ hours off 2 1 gream blunts to the face like this in foreever sine my tolerance was low

18. Lol have you Bought any booze yet? Happy B-Day.

19. thank u Legend Pheonix u based legend u renegade rebel. haha nah brah i dont drink! i jsut get royaly fucked up tho hehehehehe

20. Well then.. More power to ya mang! Morning' joint goes out to you broseph!