Turn 21 tomorrow yo

Discussion in 'General' started by NorCalPiff, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Wasn't supposed to make it to this stage.

I have died many times.

Shall post pictures of the Green Ribbon OZ's for personal use I get from my Caregiver later. Tested out at 21%.

2. are you a cat?

3. lol

yo your a legend man, love seeing you so active on the City. much love homie.

Full-oN Homo. not no-homo.

PAUSE!!!!

4. Whatever yo

5. live that shit up tomorrow man.

6. I started that many moons ago brohon. thank u brotha. so legendary, true renegade rebel over here.

7. Can someone that knows about THC percentages tell me whats poppin' with 21%?

Im a connoisseur, but a little flakey on THC percentages though. If I'm not mistaken, most Top Shelf is between 16-19%?

8. #8 Something New, Jan 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2012
    You would be correct chief. 21% is pretty high.

EDIT: I have seen some really potent bud at 25% thc at a local dispensary, but you could even have higher lol. Also see if you can find out CBD and CBN as well.

9. thats pretty frikken good.
    save some of that for your bday mann:smoke:
    happy birthday!!!!:hello:
    my boyfriend turns 21 on the 28th:]
    were gonna have a keg and a few bonfires and beer pong
    a 21 y.o bottle of Chivas Regal scotch......hell yeah.

10. the fucks goin on in here

11. the way you should celebrate should be the same way I celebrated my 18th birthday with my bros: you should go to sleep tonight and somehow wake up on monday.

12. [quote name='"NorCalPiff"']Can someone that knows about THC percentages tell me whats poppin' with 21%?

Im a connoisseur, but a little flakey on THC percentages though. If I'm not mistaken, most Top Shelf is between 16-19%?[/quote]

21% is in the weak hash range

13. Wait...So, wait...What?:cool:

14. Wake n' Bake blunt!

15. have a good one homes, i know you will with that danky shit. tell your caregiver smokeyeyes salutes him

16. omg u guys REALLY truly r renegade rebels of america!!!!!!1 omg so rare, so legendary, omg your based mindstate is withina dream right now omg rertrue regenede inceptions we got here u rebels!!!11

17. Smoke blunts throughout the day. Then get fucking drunk (obviously)

18. i have smoked 11 so ar since 630 am legend

19. i dont drink

i threw up already today tho

hes feelin it!!!!!!!1

but i stil et more fucked up than anybdoy that does drink

heheehehehheheehehheehehehheheheheheheheheehe \for real tho. everythings is slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww around meeeeeeeee

20. birthday blunts are none other. fuck them birthday punches, get your friend some birthday blunts. thats what u need

I would hit up long beach and smoke blunts all day.