Turf war with a fox

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pocket biscuits, Feb 11, 2009.

1. #61 sourApple408, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    they can kill lions bro, hyenas while they may have a good sense of humor, they have one of the hardest bites of any animal.

also a fighting rooster an actually fight-trained rooster can kick you and break a bone or 2, ive seen it live in MEXICO.

2. Don't forget aligators and crocadiles. And the sneaky bitches like black widows, and scorpions.

3. scariest animal i would HATE to see..... komodo dragon.... fuckers can run up to 30 miles per hour in short burst and their mouth is basically millions of different types of bacteria that will jsut eat away at ur skin if ur lucky enough to get away ahaha

4. dude hippos are fucking INSANE, scariest animal ever imo.

5. haha yeah ive seen rogue nature : hippos, those mother fuckers are scary as fuck

and they also are carnivores/cannibals, LOOK IT UP how fucked up is that

6. i remember when i was in 1st grade i kept begging my mom to let me walk home with a friend because i knew the way home and it was really close, half a block, and to "prove" that i was a big kid.

well turns out that once me and my friend go separate ways a little scottish terrier jumps up out of his apartment stoop which is not visible from the sidewalk to a 1st grader since the fence was taller. he jumps and stands his ground right in front of me barking like mad, and me being a little kid didnt know wat to do, all i remember doing was getting really scared and crying, then sobbing all the way home looking over my shoulder for that EVIL DOG.

i was never "traumatized" and scared of dogs from then on or anything like that so i am grateful for that or i wouldnt have owned one of the best dogs ever. german sheppard, loyal as fuck, RIP now :(.

7. i was actually bit/attacked by a german sheppard at school in 5th grade.... i needed to get stitches in my nose and my forehead.... but i got a settlement out of it and the scar didnt like disfigure my face so im cool with it

and plus i love dogs lol next time i saw a german sheppard i walked right up to it