Tupac Shakur

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by finshaggy, Sep 28, 2012.

1. gotta admit his posts is good tv :D

2. Tupac was a G

3. And it's "Shoug" Like "Should" With a g. Not Shewg.

4. Nope, that's ya'll's job. I just posted something and the trolls went wild. As so often happens on Marijuana forums.

5. Both ways would be correct, but there you go contradicting yourself.
    Just leave this thread, you shouldn't have started a thread on somebody you know nothing about.

Btw, you do realize he was calling you the troll, correct?

6. he wasnt a gangsta he was a thug.

7. The only movie you guys remember is Juice?

What about Above The Rim? Gang Related? Gridlock'd? Bullet? Poetic Justice?

All good movies.

8. God damn was PAC a phenomenal rapper, and actor . Rolled hell of a blunt too

9. OP just watched Tupac Shakur: Thug Angel: The Life Of An Outlaw.

Im watching it now its on netflix lol

10. I love tupac

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity

11. I know more about tupac the anyone here lol what is the question

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity

12. [quote name='"httreadskins"']I know more about tupac the anyone here lol what is the question

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity[/quote]

Haha thats a bold statement

13. by the way, watching gang related right now on HBOZ, with Tupac and Jim Belushi.

14. It's not about giving to the black community (referring to when you brought up Justin beiber)

15. No, they are not the same.

Suge (Short for Sugar) is said "Shoug" not "Shewg" Shoug is equal to Shoeg (Like Shoe for your foot, then the sound "g". That is not how to pronounce it at all.

I do realize he called me a troll, but I also realize that you him and like 2 others are the trolls here. Trolls don't come in alone and post meaningful paragraphs about shit.

They come on threads and argue pointless things (like weather or not his name is "Sugar Knight" or Suge), and they derail threads (As all the trolls here have attempted).

It's obvious who the TROLLS (not troll) are here.

16. I watched that a long time ago.

Go ahead and cite everything that you find in that movie, it doesn't even get to HALF the shit in my original post. I just know about Tupac, I didn't watch anything to get info for the post.

17. There's no question. They are just trolling me.

18. Yeah, not anymore. That's my point.

19. [quote name='"finshaggy"']

I watched that a long time ago.

Go ahead and cite everything that you find in that movie, it doesn't even get to HALF the shit in my original post. I just know about Tupac, I didn't watch anything to get info for the post.[/quote]

Your first post is heavily influenced by that documentary not gunna lie. Its almost as if you summarized it and added your personal opinion here and there. Just sayin

And the people who think tupac is alive make me laugh