Tupac Came And Left The World With A Message

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by tk86high, May 24, 2013.

1. his mother was a black panther.  he was educated.  thats where it came from

2. #22 Lockout, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013

That quote was relevant and the reason that I have an argument with you is because of it. You've stated that black people hate the police because their ancestors "got beat up". I'm arguing that, if this is true, it is a ridiculous view to have and it should be challenged. Why blame the present day police for something someone else did to your ancestors? And, even more important, why hate the police for your ancestors getting beaten?

And, even more important, why police in general?

3. Cops and federal officials r mostly shady people , and there is tons on tons of police forces in the USA that r 95% white they got 1-2% black and 1-2% Hispanic cops . And u know what they're plenty of racist police departments google it man its a everyday thing going on in USA !

4. Go read up on normal crimes see how many blacks get locked up for the same crime a white guy did that got handed a Suspended sentence or community service compared to the black guy that got few weeks or months in jail for the same crime with almost the same background .

It's an everyday thing all over the USA .

Google is ur best friend when it comes to knowledge and news please use it

5. #25 tk86high, May 27, 2013
    Yeah the whole beef thing was a way to make money I already knew that but what I believe that happened they noticed this "beef" was causing real deaths between east and west just for wearing different colors .

As u already know Feds was watching PAC and biggie , they wanted them to die so this whole west east coast bullshit would just die out which it did.
    Nowadays most rappers r Collaborating together to Dominate the music industry . Look at the whole G unit and Dre snoop west coast connect . They r all making millions .

It was a game they played that made them famous and died . Cause tupac was always a good actor I mean he was doing movies at like 15-16?

But overall real talk man , thanks for ur input .
    And oh yeah don't feel bad about his momma he had a 100 million dollar life insurance policy . Look it up .
    "Still hope there's a heaven for a G "

6. #26 Old School Smoker, May 27, 2013
    Prophet? I say he was a street rat. If i had to live as a bum in the ghetto, I would look him up and ask him to teach me the ways of the street. How to survive. How to communicate. That's all he knew.

EDIT: Then again, as far as communication is concerned, he shot off his mouth and got himself killed. Maybe i would ask snoop dog instead.

7. He was ready to die , guess it goes to show u r commenting on something u know nothing of .
    "Street rat" lmfao guess u r one of them people that think because ure born in the gettho u can be nothing but a street rat . I think the country music station is calling ur name cowboy .

I don't need statistics to back up my argument. I'm not arguing over abuses of police or anything like that. I'm arguing that blaming the present day police for something that happened 50, 100, 200, 300, 400 years ago is moronic. They took no part in any of that as they weren't alive. I've never mentioned anything else. This is where I have my beef with this guy. You can't hate people for something that they obviously didn't do.

Again, I'm not here to argue the amount of racism in the police force as I don't know anything about that topic. I only know this: the current members of the police force are not hundreds of years old so they couldn't have been involved in what Jdog Grows is claiming black people blame them for. Let's say every member of the police force is part of some conspiracy to discriminate against black people. I'm completely certain that this is not true but even if it were I would still defend them against people blaming them for things that happened generations ago.

9. WOW, man! Well put. +rep

10. listen carefully, ->once again I didn't say that's the reason, I was explaining the true reason to people who would think that.<-
    police and racists are no different than they were years ago, also they say there is a war on drugs, but at the same time drugs just keep flowing into the US, the central intelligence agency keeps track on everything drug related(you really think they haven't found people that would snitch on a drug cartel than be torutred?) wake up fuckboy it's 2013 feds aren't stupid and police dont give a shit they do what they're told to do and act like they dont know about drugs freely flowing into the US.

and back then it wasn't just police putting blacks in jail, it was black leaders being put in jail for standing up and how police were just destroying our communities as a whole, in these days you see it reflect on us through the economy, you're just thinking racism this racism that, there's a bigger picture im not sure you're ready to look at blade.

even the late 1980s crack epidemic shows you how we were targeted to become oppressed, white people had in their homes for health issues way before it got into the hands of black people.

11. #31 rain dancer, May 27, 2013
    Last edited: May 27, 2013
    Well thanks for the response. I feel sorry for his mom because she lost a child and IMO, a parent who loves their kid won't be satisfied by money. Looking over family pics today, I realized that a death in my own family became a sort of obstacle for my family to overcome, just as it is for any other person, but to lose your son to an unsolved murder, and the fact that she was responsible for the lifestyle she introduced him to, she must feel partly responsible for the outcome of the poison she fed him. All parents poison their kids, which is why college is the undoing of all that shit for most people, but he was surrounded by people who encouraged that poison.

If you do some research into his death, and I'm not saying you haven't, because we don't know each other and I won't assume anything about you, there were a few concerns and conflicts of interest. Such as:

Orlando Anderson, a crip, had jumped one of tupacs cousins and robbed him of his chain. PAC swore revenge, so when he was at the tyson fight, he happened to see the guy who had robbed his cousin, which caused the next sentence this story.>

PAC jumped a gang member (orlando Anderson) with his entourage. The gang member was later executed at a gas station and the guy he (Orlando) was with when he died was the chief of the las Vegas police depts son, aka, the son of the guy in charge of the investigation, which was never solved.....and why would it be, since his son was involved, by that "coincidence" alone.

The car that drove off after the shooting was rented out of California, and only a few were rented that day with that make, model, and color. I believe it came out of the l.a. Area and the person who rented it was related to Orlando Anderson.

Something like 14 retaliation shootings occurred in l.a. Between bloods n crips as a result of pacs murder.

A couple of other interesting facts:

Pacs lung was removed after his shooting, so had he lived, he would have never been able to sing or rap again. Think the neighbor on Malcolm in the middle, the kid in the wheelchair who can barely breathe. The 40 cal glock that shot him was a hollow point, so it destroyed his lung.

His aunt and mother kissed him from his head to his toe.

The autopsy photo online was never released in color, so an artists colored the image that's online.

Pacs house was broken into the night he was shot and his stuff was robbed.

The las Vegas p.d. Was already on the scene when the break in happened, why? Because suge knight hired them for protection, and since they were dirty cops, they looked the other way at all the illegal shit going on.

Then, after he died, the police who failed to protect him failed to solve his crime.

A bodyguard claims the entourage was disarmed by suges second in command, but when he refused to disarm, he was moved to Tyson's club, away from PAC.

PAC didn't wear his vest that night because it was hot. Nobody told him his entourage was disarmed. A few weeks before the shooting PAC came to suges house mad about the fact he was owed six million dollars in back pay by suge, who was rolling in pacs money. PAC demanded, then took the master recordings back to his house, where he had setup his own studio and just finished recording an album with east coast rappers, to prove he was past the beef.

I found the album online, recompiled the tracks myself and "leaked" it to the public. It was downloaded a half a million times in a month before demonoid went offline.

There's a sex tape of tupac standing in a room, smoking a j while 20 or so people walk around him. As he stands in the middle, two women approach and suck his cock in front of everybody....tmz tried to buy the tape, but the guy wanted too much and no one has so far been willing to match his asking price, but a few people viewed it and described it.

And saddest of all- fans still believe the beef, still choose sides, still compare them instead of enjoying both biggie and pacs musical genius. People fuel the conspiracies and keep the drama alive almost 20 years later.

For ten years I read every book, took notes, interviews, videos, underground leaked tracks, leaked videos, home videos, etc. I've even seen some of pacs personal family videos with his mom, aunts and cousins hanging out. I literally, studied, compiled, and collected everything related to tupac from the autopsy, to the personal poetry, letters from jail, to his murder, the stolen files from the p.d. Etc. I still have them somewhere packed away in a box in my basement.

I wish I could remember it all, but the reality is, PAC was owed a lot of money, had a lot of enemies, and once he took the master recordings from suge, he literally owned millions and millions of dollars of unreleased material, which suge was able to get back to death row records by claiming it was his property via contract and worst of all, PAC, nor his mother ever saw that money that was owed and we all know what happened to death row.

Funny enough, conspiracy theorists claim that pacs movie production company, euthanasia, which he was listed as being employed under in the weeks before his murder and was listed on his autopsy as his current employer, was part of some global conspiracy to murder him. The reality is that one of his last radio interviews in Los Angela's recorded him saying he was leaving rap behind, wanted to get paid money he was owed and transition completely into acting. Taking the master recordings from suge was a slap in the face.....and suge showed up at dres house after PAC was killed and demanded dres master recordings of the chronic album. Knowing PAC was just murdered over the same problem, and wanting suge away from his life, he handed them over and suge left him alone, sort of.

Had PAC lived, the album with east coast would have released, the movie PAC wrote would have been made, but instead it collects dust. He would have left the lifestyle that owned him, and squashed the biggie beef all at once. Plus, all the records you've heard released since his death would have his final say at production, so the sound would be different.

Basically, suge owned and needed him and without PAC, suge had just lost snoop dogg and dre. PAC was a bigger star than both and a death solidifies a celebrity forever..... And this isnt speculation at all, but pacs words taken from various interviews. follow the pieces my friend.

~peace

Edit:
    The last thing I forgot to add was that PAC didn't go into a coma. After his shooting and surgery he was awake, but refused to lay in his bed, ripping his iv out again and again til his mother signed a consent form to place him in a coma. He said he knew who did it and was going to get them.. Some speculate he might still be alive had this not happened, but as she said, he was too strong, what choice did she have?

12. I love 2pac,i thought it was cool when he accepted my friend request

13. #33 DopeImean, May 29, 2013
    Last edited: May 29, 2013
  14. I believe that their is a special place in heaven for tupac, *when* he does die.

15. What about showin some love for squat?

16. yeah ill shall some love for squating that shit :D

17. The best thing about Pac imo is that he showed, and embraced both sides of his personality. We all have more than one side.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. way to miss the point of the thread 

19. Didnt he say homeless people should live in the white house? Lol that guy?

20. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Ohhhhhh good one

http://youtu.be/4n92uEdKYyY