Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tunnels

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JamestheFreak, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Has anyone ever seen themselves in a tunnel when looking at a bright light like a star when high? It usually happens to me and it feels like I'm really warping through space or something and it can change colors too. Does anyone else experience this when looking at bright lights?

2. Yea i wear glasses though. Freaks you OUT.

3. Jesus, I wish I could get that littered.

4. can't say that i have.. also what star are you looking at lol cuz the only bright star around here is the sun and i don't think you wanna be looking at that.

5. I forgot to mention that it happens at night since thats when I get baked and it works when it's dark. Do it at night and find a star or maybe a street light while outside.

6. hm im actually curious to try this once my t break ends lol

7. i've had something similar before where i thought a streetlight was a beautiful horizon with the sun setting.