Tunnel Style Closet Grow Room Plans

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by iximindtrickixi, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Hey Guys,

So I decided to build myself a good stealthed growroom, with enough space to grow maybe 2-3 nice sized plants at once. Now my house is a cape cod, so my bedroom walls and ceiling are actually like the roof. On both of the sides of my room I have closet running along the side of my room. I am going to build a growroom inside one of those "tunnel" closets :hello:.

So far heres a sketch of the first step. I will be getting supplies within this week and actually putting this bad boy together. I will post pics when its done, and then we will proceed to planning out the setup of the newly built "GrowBox 07"

Well Here Is The Sketch, Hope You Like It =)
    The lights and vents are not included in this sketch because I will wait until its build before planning out lighting and ventilation. Also be reminded, the smell of the plants is not too big of a factor in my case since my parents dont have a sense of smell :D i smoke pot laying on my bed while my mom uses my computer on the other side of my room and she doesnt know it :smoking:

[​IMG]