Tunkers Photos Journal

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Tunkers, Jan 20, 2018.

1. 28/03 IMG_20180328_063847~2.jpg IMG_20180328_073053~2.jpg IMG_20180328_073100~2.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Hell yeah tunkers mate looking really good havent seen you at oz stoners much lately dude??

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah mate, just been busy is all. I read bits and catch up but don't have time to sit and post much. Love following your grow with mine, we flipped almost same time.

4. Coming along nicely mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah mate me to, think we are literally a day or to off from each other lol... we should definitely look at doing a similar strain sometime dude!! Compare the strips to boards ect.... would be cool.... youd need to add more strips though so im not using more light ect

6. Yeah that would be fun as hell! Next seed run I do I'll hit ya up for a side by side so to speak haha

7. Or when seedsman get this comp up on ozstoners.com we could agree on a strain and both get it??

8. Yeah fuck oath! Man I wish I started growing years ago

9. Lol yeah mate its an awesome hobby hey!! Im looking at buying a semi-rural property this time next year.... hopefully be able to get some outdoors going in the next few years

10. Fuck i hope we both smash pedro with our leds once he gets his indoor started for this so called comp.... "pedros cup" we should call it

11. Fuck outdoors mate. Nothing but problems with environment and pests. I'll still chuck some in the bush again next season though haha there's a creek that runs around the back of my property and there's some great spots on the other side for growing. Can play dumb if they're found that way...

12. Yeah he wouldn't know what to say haha I doubt it'll ever happen...

13. I dont know why hes so anti led lol lol ive used hps for years theyre a pain in the ass. I never had a grow run so smoothly as with the qbs, so far.... no heat probs , no stretch probs ect ect. I welcome the change if it for the better

14. 9/4

5 weeks flower IMG_20180409_073110~4.jpg IMG_20180409_073143~2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Should start stacking on some weight now Tunks

• Like Like x 1
  16. Don't know if I'm just being ga ga over them but they look bigger each day I check in. Thanks bush / mick

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sup tunks. Found yah. Things look like they're moving along quite well. Nicely done.

#shuttle420express Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hahaha nah mate... thats the thing i love the most about hydroponics dude... the explosive growth rates.... none of this outdoor 6 months waiting to harvest carry on lol lol

• Like Like x 2
  19. When there going threw there stretch and just setting the start of bud the sour chiesel Iam growing at moment stretched on average 2.5 inches a day that’s easy as to see growth like that .. your not going crazy it’s Mother Nature at its finest

• Like Like x 1
  20. Hey swag! Thanks mate. Nice to see you about

• Like Like x 1