Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tunes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KY homegrown, Feb 28, 2010.

1. hello GC! long time viewer, first time poster here...just burned a bowl in my new place (first time being able to smoke in my own home without havin to hide it) and figured its probably the best time to make my first post...so yeah, like most people, i absolutely love listening to music when i'm lifted...its pretty much a requirement, no matter what i'm doing if i 'm high. but i'm always lookin for new bands to groove to, so i was wondering...what tunes you all are chillin to??

my playlist for the night consists of:

Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Jimi Hendrix
    The Doors
    Kings of Leon
    Led Zeppelin
    Joe Satriani
    Pink Floyd
    Citizen Cope
    Slightly Stoopid
    ZZ Top

2. Radiohead
    Coldplay

3. Kid Cudi is amazing high and The message by grandmaster flex

4. The message and Kid cudi

5. oh definitely. Paranoid Android and What If are incredible high...

6. Sublime
    Coldplay
    2pac
    Kid CuDi
    MGMT
    Cypress Hill
    009 Sound System
    Infected Mushroom
    The Beatles

7. Hell yeah man. Those are some of my favs. Also a big fan of Street Spirit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrZTNhW44-o]YouTube - radiohead street spirit[/ame]

8. When baked, I usually listen to The Rolling Stones, Nirvana, Metallica, Escape The Fate, Foo Fighters, The Beatles, The Offspring...

hmm... now that I think of it, it's really all the same music I listen to when I'm sober :p

9. i feel like you're reading off my iTunes :p foo fighters especially though, dave grohl is the man.

10. I have a "blazed music" playlist. Its basically some tunes by

Cypress Hill
    Sublime

then i have

Colt .45 and two zigzags by Afroman

Little Green Bag by The Dan Baker Selection

11. haha sweet, ya I don't really care for a lot of this new music, I guess some of my friends are into screamo, and it's just a little to ugh... for me, I like the focusing on instruments.

Do you play any instruments?

12. yeah man i've played guitar for about 6 years now, started wanting to play metal and became more of a blues rock player...i've messed around with a keyboard and bass though, and i'm decent on the bass, shitty on the board. playin guitar is definitely one of my favorite things to do while high though...i got a couple friends that can play other instruments decently, so we jam every now and then. and yeah, i'm finding i like new stuff less and less, but there are still some pretty good bands out there to be found. regardless, i'm pretty convinced music is the single best part of being ripped lol

13. ludacris-blueberry yum yum
    kottonmouth kings-the munchies
    cypress hill-insane in the brain
    slipknot-the nameless
    bob marley-buffalo soldier
    sublime-what i got
    mushroomhead-simple survival (THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING SONG)
    mushroomhead-erase the doubt
    static-x-destroyer
    korn-evolution

yeah

oh and i play guitar

havnt lately i have old strings that sound like shit and the music store is far away

14. Awesome, ya I've been playing guitar for 2 years (lol I started wanting to play metal too), had to play trumpet for school for 3 years then I dropped outta that, but I totally agree with music is the BEST part about getting high, and it's something you can easily do at school

haha keep on rockin... and tokin:smoke:

15. Nothin better than a few friends, a big bag of weed and some dubstep.

16. Whenever I see someone post about music, I have to share my favorite playlist. It was just my recently added playlist at first and then I heard all the songs together, and it gave me one of my best highs. A happy playlist that'll make you want peace for all.

A-Punk--Vampire Weekend
    Slow Life--Grizzly Bear
    Caring is Creepy--The Shins
    Don't I Hold You--Wheat
    Stars--The XX
    The Kids Dont Stand A Chance (Miike Snow Remix)--Vampire Weekend
    My Doorbell--The White Stripes
    On The Radio--Regina Spektor
    You Could Be Happy--Snow Patrol
    All These Things I've Done--The Killers
    True Affection--The Blow
    Come and See--Young Galaxy
    Outside the City--Young Galaxy
    Vanilla Twilight--Owl City
    Destroyer--Young Galaxy
    The Other One--The Wooden Birds
    Grow Old With Me--The Postal Service
    Acting Like a Fool--Matt Costa
    Set the Fire to the Third Bar--Snow Patrol
    If I Ever Feel Better--Phoenix

If nothing else listen to Come and See and Destroyer by Young Galaxy. It's great.