Tuna's First Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tuna1117, May 24, 2010.

1. I started my grow some what by accident, more as an experiment that led to a grow. As most of you know already it is quite a pleasurable experience watching sweet leaf grow.

I am using Bag Seed with Fox Farm's Happy Frog soil with their Grow Big and Tiger Bloom. 4 27w cfl's (100w equiv.) that give 1750 lumens apiece.

The bigger plant was started in March approx spring break time, and the smaller one's first sprouted April 27th.

I have had some issues as far as getting the nutrients correct but I think that I am back on track as far as that goes.

Another note I think I finally arranged the room to be as efficient as possible. the dimensions should be around 3'x3.5'x5' with an exhaust in the ceiling directly above.

I have done as much reading as possible and feel pretty good but seeing as how I don't want to show it off even for constructive criticism it is time for a grow journal of sorts. At the moment I cannot think of much else I could/should do so I welcome feedback and will take all the input I can.

Prospective Mother
    [​IMG]

Height of prospective mother
    [​IMG]

Nodes from HM
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Clone A from Hopeful Mom
    [​IMG]

Clone B
    [​IMG]

Hopeful 2
    [​IMG]