Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tuna42's charleston pickup [DANK MACROS!! STICKY TRICHS!]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tuna42, Feb 18, 2009.

1. #1 tuna42, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    just got some sweet dank and took pics of it for you guys. really excited! it's got a sweet lemony piney aroma and tastes about the same as it smells, and is strong as FUCK! 60 an eighth, not too bad for this area... what do you guys think? :smoke:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. i put more HQ pics in my gallery. i got the smaller pics by zooming in on the hq pic and cropping it

3. That shit is FUCKIN DANK +rep. especially the second pic, it looks so heavenly:yummy:

4. thanks man. yeah it really is heavenly, and sticky too.

5. definatly pay 60 for that.. I know I would ;p

course I'd try and talk em down 5 bux like I always do. :)

6. i was originally going to buy some high mids for that much and it was going to be kind of a rip off but my buddy hooked me up so i got this instead, definitely am glad i got a deal

7. Glad to see you can actually find good bud in chucktown

8. Nice bud man

~Kroovy

9. Those are some sexy buds!!! I'd pay $60 any day for those. + Rep!!!

10. smoked some more, so i can report clearly on the high: a mild, tingly couchlock, and lots of pressure, but very creatively inspiring. i've pumped out 4 big charcoal drawings already! i'd guess it's a indica/sativa hybrid, wasn't given a name when i bought it though.

11. more pics [10M]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. looks like that canadain strain m-39. comes around here alot. cheaper thoo.

13. cool, never heard of it. maybe it is that.

14. That looks EXACTLY like the nugget I picked up two weeks ago. Really stinky right? Smells kushy? pretty sure its the same. indeed its dank

15. #16 Dale.Gribble, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    Looks like some Bud I picked up earlier tonight for seven twenty five a quarter pound. My good buddy told me its Warlock Haze, from all the pics I've found so far they look very similar.. I'll have pics up soon. :) :smoke::smoke:

16. yo im from the chuck too!!!

17. nice dude!! cofc? good to see other charleston people around here

anyway, i met up with my buddy who deals on the side (not the person i got the pickup from) and he's pretty sure it's pine kush from the smell and the high. what do you guys think? could he be right?

18. No, i dont got to CoC, but my sister does and my she and this other dude i konw buy from a dude woh goes to CoC, usually beasters, but they have some OG Kush thats been going around right now.