Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tumors:

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nerual Nilknarf, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Hey. I put this in the medical marijuana forum, but I thought it was pretty interesting, so I decided to share it with you guys too.

What do you guys think about this? tumors reducing in size because of marijuana...wow.

2. I think it's a step in the right direction to make weed more acceptable.

3. cannibus promotes good :)

everywhere.

4. i agree, but this isn't common knowledge, yet. if only everyone knew marijuana could reduce the size of deadly cancerous tumors...

5. Oh hon, have I got good something for you! :D Click that first link in my sig and scroll down to "Cancer"! I have literally 100s of studies like the one you posted! :eek:

Now, I did the hard part, gathering up all the studies and all that- all you have to do is get a bunch of stamps, pick out a few "goodies" and start mailing your politicians, doctors, friends and relatives!

When I started using cannabis, there was no such thing as "medical use"- we were all just "a bunch of low-life druggies"! Right down there with skid row winos and heroin addicts!

Now over 60% of the US supports medical use according to recent polls! :hello: 15 states and DC all have some form of MMJ! .............What happened? :confused:

The difference is education. Every one of those people learned something that changed their minds about cannabis. It is that simple!

So help me spread the word about what cannabis can do! :smoke: (besides make you feel just a little bit TOO good! lol) And if you like what you find here at GC, send me an email and I'll send you a free PDF of the even BIGGER 2011 List!

Click that link and EDUCATE YOURSELF! [​IMG]

Granny :wave: