Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tummy pain

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kylie~Kush, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Hello Everyone,

So i've searched several places on the web and haven't seen anyone with this problem. 

I've only been smoking mj for about 2 years and this problem has only started happening these past six months or so. I may just now be getting this problem, because i am just now getting really high.

After getting really blitzed, my stomach starts to ache severely and if i don't eat anything it continues to get worse and takes till I come down to go away. 

It feels like my stomach has been empty for days. 

I've also found that if i eat before smoking a lot, the pain is worse. 

Is this maybe an extreme form of the munchies? 

It happens every time I get really high, which is once or twice a month. 

any ideas or anyone have that same feeling?

2. Are you on Acutane?

nope. i'm not on anything

4. Try eating before you smoke, since only now you're starting to get really high, you'll need to control the amount you smoke.

5. Dont smoke weed.

eating before hand makes it worse. I guess i will have to watch how much i smoke...

7. Yea the amount of weed you smoke will really depend on how you feel later on, I have friends that blaze till they get stupid high, but why? I smoke to a point where I can still function ;)

8. #8 KingJaH, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    If you can find mint leaves eat those. They soothe stomach aches

9. Lol

10. ginger ale brotha