Tumble Trimmer

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Mystic, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Anyone have one of these or know of a US based company or a company that will ship to the US?

Would love to hear some feedback...looks great for personal use of a few ounces here and there.

Thanks!

Edit: Just found online that it's called the Magic Trimmer in Canada

[​IMG]

Could we DIY this?

2. I wish I could get a better shot of the blades... This is something that could be done yourself easily, but I don't quite understand how the excess leaves are being shed from the bud...

I'm of the opinion anyways that buds shouldn't be roughhoused more than necessary, but if you're aiming primarily for hash/oil production I could see how a device like that would be helpful.

[edit]: Whoa here's a video better showing the deleafing mechanism/process. I wouldn't wanna slap my buds around like that. It appears to just be strips of rubber that through agitation tear the excess leaf from the bud and force it through the screen. Again, an excellent device if you're looking more to harvest trichromes than marijuana but not personally to my liking.

3. Hey, i can deliver one
    Im from holland so can buy everything

Greetz Koen

4. We saw one of these at our local hydro shop (he had one that was a special order for a customer). The one he had was huge though... he said it trimmed 5lbs in a matter of minutes.