Tulsi Gabbard 2020

Discussion in 'Politics' started by VikingToker, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Anna is right, but where was the rest of TYT to support her? Why was such a request granted?

If I was running TYT and a politician came to me saying she wouldn't interview with one of my regular hosts, I would show her ass the door.

If I were Anna, I would feel disrespected that Cenk went ahead with the interview.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. That's great news! But wait, donations is how you get into the debates?

4. Yeah 65,000 individual donations, no set dollar amount.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. I donated 27 dollars to Tulsi. Meanwhile, August didn't donate shit. YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Expunging records sounds complicated. What about those of us that first got a weed conviction then later a different drug conviction but since it was the second drug offense the punishment was more severe? The second offense would become the first offense so I should get some kind of reparations. It would only be fair.
    GO TUSLI! #victims deserve reparations2.

7. I just can't donate to a politician knowing there are hungry and homeless people within miles of my own home..
    I donno man, i hate money in politics I feel odd contributing to it.
    But that's just me dude, I understand why folks donate. I just never liked it.

I'd imagine if you had a decent lawyer that any non violent offense could be expunged.
    But would obviously have to see the text. And I'd imagine it would have to be an executive order, I doubt any congress would pass that.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Good for you man, and I mean that genuinely.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

9. Obvious to me that this is the best candidate running by far

10. Good morning Viking, Tulsi is a likable person and she means well and could be the best democrat in the line up...but America isn't going to handle the level of racism that she condones in her own state of Hawaii. I have mentioned this before because I lived there for four years and seen first hand that things like kill whitey is celebrated on the last friday of high school.
    Tulsi can't change the culture enough to be reelected in her own state if she cracks down on the hate whitey stuff,, and it will follow her into a national spot light..I like her but just listen to one of the other female Hawaiian politicians that tells white men to sit down and shut up.....that is just the tip of the iceberg.....this is just my opinion..

Tulsi would win the President of Hawaii but that is as far as she goes..imo

• Like Like x 1
  11. Good morning to you too, Nitro, I hope you're well.

Yes, I recall you talking about this before. Though we may have different reasons for why, I think you're right that she is very unlikely to make it far. She falls into a category I'm painfully familiar with - being of the left, but not in mindless lockstep with the increasingly radical dogmas of the left. The media does not like her for being anti-war, the left does not like her for speaking honestly about Islam, the center doesn't know who she is, and the right does not like her for being a democrat.

I've heard that white non-islanders are discriminated against on Hawaii, but I've not seen the connection between Tulsi and that racism. Could you provide some more concrete information of the racism issue you speak of?

12. #114 Green Wizard, Apr 29, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    The establishment smear campaign on Tulsi has been going on since her presidential announcement and no one is claiming she's racists against white people. I have no idea where Nitro gets his info from, but most likely its from memes. lol

13. Seems interesting.

Never heard of her before.

Like her better than the rest of the Democrat lineup. Still hoping they run AOC so I can watch her get ripped apart.

But honestly Tulsi doesn't strike me as a great candidate. Seems like a weak pick but preferable over nutjob Sanders and "Grab em by the 12 year old ass" Biden.

Still I'm hoping the Right runs someone actually worth a vote and not just the lesser of 2 evils like last election.

The Left doesn't need any more power.

Vigilo Confido

14. I have no connection to Tulsi and the racism in the Hawaiian culture. I was just saying she has not spoken about it like she should if she wants to lead the whole country. Personally in my opinion there is no fixing the way the Islanders feel towards mainlanders and if one of there politicians make it a big deal about it they would get the boot by the voters.

I have always liked Tulsi but I just don't see her being able to go into the gutter when the attacks start to involve the kill whitey friday. Its not something she started but her relatives could still feel that way.imo

I just believe it would be difficult for any Hawaiian to lead the whole country..not that they are bad people. Its just a culture that has strong anti american feelings.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Wizard, I am not saying Tulsi is racist ,I am saying she represents a state that has more racism than any state in the country towards white people. And I didn't get that from a meme. I sold my house on the big Island last september and have seen how things work over there. I have a lot of Hawaiian friends and fit in for the most part but I had a nice tan and didn't look like I just got off the plane.

My avatar is a picture of a Mahi Mahi laying on some Hawaiian lava rock.

16. Iirc there are statutes that handle these types of three strike laws in states that are attempting to pass expungement legislation.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Personally I don't think she is worth a good screw to be honest, if she is a demoncrate, I wouldn't piss on her If she was on fire

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Any basis for this hatred or just tribalism?

Vigilo Confido

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1