Tulsi Gabbard 2020

Discussion in 'Politics' started by VikingToker, Jan 13, 2019.

1. She's getting the Ron Paul treatment for sure.
    But it's Russia that's interfering in out democracy..

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Like I have said, it took a Constitutional amendment to prohibit alcohol, because the fed didnt have the power, same applies now, they dont have the power to prohibit cannabis, its all fiction.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Tulsi gabbard.....NO THANKS
    DONT LIKE WHAT SHE STANDS FOR

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. ONLY THING SHE LOOKS GOOD FOR IS A GOOD BLOWJOB

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. #91 AugustWest, Mar 29, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
    The only democratic candidate not to fall for the Russia conspiracy conspiracy theory.
    All of the others are still in denial and doubling down.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I can't stand TYT, Cenk & Anna specifically rather. He wants to grade her political worthiness on a gradient of how progressive she is, and how progressive her language is. This is sad, instead of pointing out how she has crossover appeal, he makes it out to be negative that Steve Bannon likes her. Some of these 'progressive' issues are commonly shared by groups all over the spectrum. This partisanship we all seem to have really sucks. I hope she gets the nomination.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Yeah Cenk is a disappointment, all his libertarian/anti-establishment talk back in the day....

8. That surprises me. All I know is that he used to shill for the Democratic party on MSNBC before forming TYT.

• Like Like x 1
  9. That's what I'm talking about. See, me and you AW, we completely disagree on America's position of might and it's responsibilities and advantages thereof - and even though I know that's TG's main running point - we both see her as our favored candidate, and it's this what has me backing her.

She's unifier, and that's what USA needs, now. This Pete Buttigieg fellow seems to be of similar spirit, from what I've seen so far.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yeah man..
    I've yet to see any candidate or politician that I agree 100% with. And I doubt I ever will.. And there's a lot I don't agree with tulsi on, but as far as honesty and integrity and foreign policy she's as good as there is.
    Its a real shame that she won't get even a percentage point in the polls.
    The media/DNC will not allow someone like her to run.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. She's Ron Paul all over again..

12. I have little hope that she'll break through to the contender stages. :(

Should she get there, I think she has a chance, still.

13. This is an interesting piece.