Tulsi Gabbard 2020

Discussion in 'Politics' started by VikingToker, Jan 13, 2019.

1. NY Times

IMG_20190123_062341.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. So far the only declared 2020 candidate to comment on Venezuela.
    The rest are probably running their politically correct responses through focus groups.
    This is why the establishment will go hard at her.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Having spent some time data harvesting from left-leaning folks I know here and other places, I'm checking the confidence I had in her being a viable contender against Trump. I've honestly been surprised by the response of the more reasonable leftists I know, who don't seem to favor her at all (or know much about her other than how headlines describe her).

I still think if she can make it onto a debate stage with the gang of corporate cronies and political-religion ideologues, and especially if she can face off against Trump, she'll shine strong enough to convince the greater masses, whom are convinced by that sort of thing more than a political platform

So, it all hinges on the face-offs Clinton was so eager to avoid, and she herself protested against the lack of. I think she knows her strengths are in confrontation, much as Trumps were/are

• Like Like x 1
  4. Because the longer we are there the longer the destruction continues. It's been 7 years since kids went to schools in Syria. What do you think the consequences of this might be? And how many wars and generations will it take to fix it? The damage we have done in Syria will be haunting your child VT. It will be his fight if we dint end it NOW.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. There is a huge IQ difference between Japan, Germany, and the middle eastern people, this should not be overlooked.
    Did you know that 70% of Afghans are born of incest? The average IQ of a Syrian is 83.... that is very important.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. #66 VikingToker, Jan 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    The destruction goes on without you there - it can be considered worse, I'd argue. I think the consequences of kids not going to school for 7 years are dire - these are the same kids that we see in Europe, riddled with PTSD and completely useless to a modern, high-functioning society.

The damage the US has done in the Middle East is haunting my generation already now. I dont know if I have told you this, but my sister was far too close to the Krudttønden incident, and a friend from university had his little sister gangraped by migrants from Iraq in Oslo.

That damage came to Europe from

1) terrible naivite on behalf of our own people and leaders, and
    2) American withdrawal post-destabilization.

We both agree it was a bad decision for US troops to enter the Middle East. The damage done when the US leaves before the situation is stabile is, however, catastrophic. When a country has been destabilized, the moral thing is not to leave it all in chaos.

We can both see that when the US leaves a place before new power structures are present, then terrible damage is done.

Its pulling out the barbed arrow, yes? I see a lot of Americans who think that if they pull their troops out, peace will instantly follow, or follow at all. The opposite has been the effect so far.

Yes, the IQ levels from the places Europe has been getting a lot of its recent migrants is really low. And horribly low, when measured against the high standard demanded of the European workforce.

I would argue that culture is the real reason why American occupation has failed in the Middle East, where it has succeeded in Japan, Germany, South Korea etc. I would put forward the argument that time and effort is needed there, and that there is evidence that things were starting to improve before Obama pulled out of the main mission.

Ramadi is an excellent case study for this, which I've found almost no Westerners look into. Estabishing a Kurdish state is another good way of doing this - this is why I get so upset with Americans for not knowing who their allies are down there, and abandoning them a bit too fast.

The Michael Moore impression of the Middle East has burned itself into our consciousness, I think.

Edit: A really interesting video that helps demonstrate Arab cultural handicaps:

7. That's illuminating. I didn't believe your statistic until I Googled it. Honduras, where many of the illegals streaming illegally into our country are coming from have an average IQ of 81 so I guess the individual Hondurans coming here are probably the smart ones. Assuming IQ equals intelligence.
    https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

8. IQ measures intelligence which is helpful determining people who are useful in performing complex cognitive operations it doesn't measure value which is equally as important ...... skip to 7:20 of this vid to understand what i'm trying to say, although I recommend watching the whole thing.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks, good info. Now I need to figure out wisdom, my weak point and perhaps the most important quality.

10. Here come the conspiracy theorists..

11. Oh goodness. NBC?

12. Yeah they're probably the biggest Russia conspiracy peddlers out there.

13. If she can just get to a debate stage...

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Apparently in the early going they aren't going to use polling numbers as criteria for debates.
    So they'll all be able to get in the stage.
    Looks like since there's gonna be at least 24 candidates they'll do it in rounds..

Whether she gets asked pointed questions or gets asked any questions at all is another story.

Anyone who's anti war and anti intervention is gonna get painted as a Kremlin agent.
    They'll do the same to Bernie I'm sure.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Why was Tulsi ever a Dimocrat?

17. Well, she is from Hawaii and she has to be a democrat because the Hawaiians only seem to vote for democrats. There are some President Trump voters there but not nearly enough to get a foot hold on changing the way it is in Hawaii.

18. Anti war, pro universal healthcare, pro choice.. off the top of my head.

• Like Like x 1
  19. #80 AugustWest, Feb 7, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2019