Tulsi Gabbard 2020

Discussion in 'Politics' started by VikingToker, Jan 13, 2019.

1. I don't know who you assume I want to wipe out? It's not me that is the supremacist here comrade.

How can you claim all of the world's Jews support Israel when they ignore the call to settle there? The majority of Jews live outside Israel and rightly so as they are Americans, British, Iranian, etc...

I'm presuming these ex Jews you're referring to are the secular majority?

The Jews who occupy the settlements on Palestinian lands (settlers) are fanatics deluded by a belief they are somehow chosen or "special". They somewhat remind me of Jihadist Islamics, religion has taken over their lives and they cannot see the wood from the trees.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Seems off topic. Why don't you take this to any of your 100s of "Death to the Jews" threads.

You Give Love a Bad Name!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. You are right Frazier, I started it to be fair. My apologies for taking the thread off topic.

4. There's no Z in Frasier...

5. There's no "Death to Jews" threads here Frazer, none that I've come across anyway.

Zionists, playing the antisemitism card at every possible opportunity.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I know a racist when i see one, and you appear to be good with a dog whistle.

7. This is disgusting, vile marxist propaganda. In this case antisemitism is in abundance. SmokinP fails to recognize that millions of Jews were forcibly expelled into Israel from countries like Iraq.

You all discust me,

8. Ya, anyone critical of Israel or Zionism is a "racist" yet your the one on here claiming to be superior.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. How dare you challenge your superiors, get back in line subject!

Don't be too hard on yourself, it isn't your fault you weren't born chosen by God, unless you want to join my religion, Irish are Gods chosen in my religion. Say, aren't you Irish?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I never claimed that. Others put that on me.

11. I'd say the delusional cult of "Anarchy" borders on religion at this point.

Both are based on complete fiction and have no logic behind them.

12. So I'm your opinion, what is the reason the Jews have not exactly been welcomed and have been tossed out of so many countries and cultures over the past few thousand years?

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Not a discussion I have a strong opinion on, but Jews have been used as scapegoats on regular occasions throughout history. So I'd ask the same question to you, JWS - why have jews been persecuted so much, and why do you think Israel gets so much hate compared to states, groups and religious sects who do the same and worse?

14. Except you are wrong, my anarchical philosophy is 100% derived from logic.

If you want to go there I am absolutely more than willing, for the edification of others that may be lurking.

• Like Like x 1
  15. My guess is that it has to do with banking.

Jews could seperate themselves from the evils of banksters by condemning the likes of the Rothschild family.

No Godly people should associate or tolerate such harvesting of humanity... Unless they think they are above the rest of humanity...

16. I'm surprised, Norse. Do Jews as a whole have this responsibility of being evil bankers? Do all Muslims have the responsibility of being suicide bombing rapists? Do all European whites have the responsibility of being colonizing slavers?

To sum up the history of Jewish - and by extension Israeli antagonism with 'they're evil bankers' seems a bit thin - am I misunderstanding you?

17. Never seen the anarchists give a logical and convincing reasoning for how they would be able to defend against organized aggressors.

It's the biggest reason why I think anarchism is a utopian ideal. It's a good utopia, but seems completely unrealistic to achieve, so easy to exploit, and even more unrealistic to maintain. I wouldn't be so hasty to claim superiority over other ideologies...

• Like Like x 2
  18. Yes, I'm Irish born and bred but with a splash of Romanian Jew thrown in to complete the Smokin formula.

Bless you my child.

19. I am a but torn here, on one hand I prefer to judge each person as an individual, that is more truth and honest I think.

On the other hand, if people want to identify as a group, they share responsibility, good and bad no?

I don't identify as an American, or anything else for that matter. I don't share responsibility for the things done by 'America'.

I don't condemn all Jews because some nasty bankers are Jews, I am just speculating as to why (if indeed they are a targeted group) Jews are targeted. To those that play identity politics, the group of Jews is jointly responsible for Jewish banker schemes, regardless of individual merit.

If Hitler sought the ubermach, why was he preoccupied with exterminating Jews, they are over represented in accomplishments across the board I think?

• Like Like x 1