Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tulsa Oklahoma - random pick ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheTown, May 21, 2012.

1. Nice pickup, I like the trim job done on it. What strain is it?

2. After a few smoke sessions out of a clean pipe and a clear mind I can't really say what it is. to me it looks like green crack but the high isn't a sativa.

Some bomb no name I guess.

haha

3. When are you inviting me over, TT? :) Good lawd you stay strapped up!

4. Maybe I can "accidentally" run into you at a coffee shop. haha

5. DAMN man nice pick ups and you got some beautiful purps there my good man :smoke:

6. Hell yeah. Lets do it! :D

7. i like the bright green and orange on these buds . i think that's orange, kinda color blind & faded right now. love these shots man

8. I might be grabbing another pick up later.

9. Looks good bro, loved that lemon kush! like your name too (not sure if it has anything to do with the movie but o well).

10. I was just trying to figure out what movie you were talking about. I just remembered there was a movie about bank robbers in boston. Hell yeah man. I gotta stop by your thread in a minute.

11. Nice pickups bro

12. nice man looks like ur bud was rolled around in sugar lol

13. Thanks man bout to check out your thread, I used to go get trees in Pasadena, wayyyy back.

14. Bout to go get some of the realness. pics soon

15. #96 TheTown, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
  16. anticipating the shots man.

need more heads in here.
    have you tried taking close-ups?

My cameras not good enough so I'm lacking in that, but if you can, try it out
    your shots will get more love i think

17. I'm trying to figure out how to use my camera, but I agree I need more love. I smoke about a quarter every four days so I update every four days! Uploading pics now.

18. #99 TheTown, Jun 15, 2012
    Edit: better than i thought.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. #100 TheTown, Jun 15, 2012
    more shots, And I'm smoking a spliff right now. and even though it has nitrogen burn in areas I take back my high mids statement.

The bud itself smells like strong citrus with undertones of sourness and raw sugar.
    Toasting the tip of the joint and smelling the smoke, It smells like the bud before it was burned. After letting the joint go out and smelling it I got that really good coffee smell.
    The smoke is smooth and sweet upon exhale.

Over all it's slightly better than expected.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's been rainy today so I couldn't get really good lighting.