Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tulsa Oklahoma - random pick ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheTown, May 21, 2012.

1. Thanks man, where are you from?

2. Last of some alright no name
    natural light.
    [​IMG]

Last of some of my bomb shake.
    no name/natural light
    [​IMG]

3. yo you call that shake homie? I call those little sticky nugs!!!

shake is leaves, fine ground bud and crystals to me.

4. I can't even get weed as frosty as yours! maybe like once a month.

sooooo tasty.

Not like shake shake but the last of a big bud. =(

5. Damn bro I'm from the 918. Those are some of the dankest bud, I can hardly ever get shit that good.

6. Thanks man, I can't find any reggie at all.
    We're in the opposite situation

7. Where are all the 918 heads at?

8. My sister-in-law's best friend is a cop in Tulsa. Needless to say, I don't like my sister-in-law's best friend. :p

Nice buds, man. The parts of Oklahoma I'm familiar with don't get buds like that very often.

9. If your outside of the two metro areas, (Okc and Tulsa) You're pretty much fucked. haha

10. Bout to snag a new sack, pics within the next hour.

11. Here it is, new pick-up, Give me some feedback!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. BTW the last pickup I just posted is Green Crack.

13. wow the third shot is beautiful, pinkish red & light green buds caked in crystals

14. TheTown, I think the question should be to you...

How do you like the smoke?

From way over here in SoCal, it looks like some nicely trimmed buds, with some crystals. lol.

No really, it looks good. What does it smell like, and the taste? By the shape of the buds it looks like a Indica dominant weed. I would have bought it on sight alone. Do you have a grow?

15. I actually don't think it's green crack, after smoking it I felt a nice strong indica high.
    The smoke was smooth and sweet with piney and fruity notes upon exhale with little cheesy flavor too.

The buds smell sweet and fruity with a pine/cheese undertone.

Smoke is very smooth and tasted well flushed good expansion in the upper lungs after about 5 seconds of holding it in.

No idea what it is.
    Wish I lived in California but oh well.

16. You don't have to stay...:)...

Lived there for a stint...best decision of my life was leaving...<NO joke>...

That bud looks fucking tasty though..

17. It's some tasty bud for sure.

18. Had to wait for it to get reallllly sunny so I could try and one up my last shots.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]