Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tulsa Oklahoma - random pick ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheTown, May 21, 2012.

1. Same bud as before, Macro Attempt.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nice, fat-looking nugs. Mmm mm!

3. Very nice man.
    Looks a lot like the stuff I've seen around lately.
    :bongin:

4. some real dank weed right there. love seeing complete dank from a state i would have never thought to have good bud like that. its funny the "garbage" o for $275 or whatever.... i'd be happy as hell to get that stuff.

5. That garbage o wasn't too bad, I just meant garbage as it wouldn't ever sell for anything above 250. kinda dry and leafy with a odd sour funk. lol

But yeah man post pavilion and myself have some threads with the Ok nuggys.

Stay up!

6. I was skeptical when I heard the words "50 dollar eighth" but I didn't want to burn through my last pick-up and the thunder game just started so I figured what the hell, might as well.

Nothing too crazy, really fruity, fresh but not too fresh. Over all I give it a thumbs up for being what it is a cheap on the fly eighth.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Last stuff there looks like Hawaiian punch aka Maui...whatever it is I hope it smoked well

8. The stuff before this last post? It was really good and the more I smoked it I realized it had a few Og characteristics and some nice notes. But sadly living in oklahoma unless you see the med bottle it came in or know a grower it's all no name dank except for the times I get actual bombay.

But there is always a wide selection here and I've never known it to be dry. EVER lol.

Thanks for stopping by the page man.

9. Those are all fantastic looking buds.

10. Thanks!

11. Can't add this to my first post because I can't edit it.
    DISCLAIMER- THIS ONLINE PROFILE AND THE PICTURES CONTAINED WITHIN ARE MERELY DOCUMENTATION OF AN ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE AND OR MARIJUANA, AND IS IN NO ASSOCIATION WITH THE PROFILE PUBLISHERS IDENTITY AND THERE FOR CAN NOT BE USED AS EVIDENCE IN THE COURT OF LAW TO IDENTIFY AND/OR INCRIMINATE THE PROFILE'S AUTHORS/UPDATERS OR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THESE PERSONS INCLUDING MEMBERS OF THIS GROUP THAT POST THREADS,READ,OR POST PICTURES OF MARIJUANA, THE AUTHORS OF THIS PROFILE DO NOT ENDORSE OR PARTICIPATE IN ILLEGAL ACTIVITY INCLUDING THE USING OF ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES AND OR MARIJUANA. THEY AND I ONLY WISH TO PROVIDE A DOCUMENTATION OF THE PLANT AND THE LIFESTYLE.

12. Nice pickups and disclaimer!

13. Thanks to everyone for stopping by my page!

If you're in the Tulsa area and have something worth contributing, be my guest!!

burn one.

14. You can delete post 52, not needed.

Hopefully no meta-data attached to the pics? Those babies have been looking great, nice pick ups. :smoke:

15. Fuck meta-data! I feel you on that. Maybe all this weed is what made me want to put a disclaimer up. haha

16. Looks like we're getting the same shit.
    I'm in Arkansas though.
    :smoke:

17. tulsa just earned my respect