Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tulsa Oklahoma - random pick ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheTown, May 21, 2012.

1. Split a qp with my buddy of this King Kong.  This stuff is awesome.  All 4 oz were stuck together in one big sticky chunk of happiness.  Got 3 10 plus gram buds.  Great smell, hard to put my finger on.  Kinda a rotten citrus skunky scent.  All around great smoke.

Attached Files:

2. This is the nicest stuff I've picked up in the year I've lived in oklahoma.  I grabbed 1 oz of this O.G. about 2 months ago.  Nugs were completely coated with trichomes.  Smell and flavor were out of this world.  Pure kush goodness.  I love weed that is grown, dried, trimmed, and cured properly.  You could really taste the love smoking this stuff.  10/10

Attached Files:

3. Snagged up a cutie of this Golden Goat not too long ago. These buds are all hairs. The smell is a delicious Hawaiian scent. It's the kind of smell I think of when I think of dank.

Attached Files:

4. i hate oklahoma, just moved here and it's dry as shit. laws here suck dick too.

5. Ya they have to keep those privately owned for profit prisons full of evil weed smokers.  The tax payers over there just loves paying through the nose for those kind of people to be locked away. OK is a shit hole. Where work at $10/hour is plentiful,,,,, :rolleyes:

6. i get ozs cheap in T-town an sell between 230-280 depending on the hasle an such but hopefully it will be legal soon an waaaaaay cheaper lol happy toking yall

7. Super silver haze wax. Homemade here in cow country. 28 grams in 5.6 grams out. I used 5x super refined butane. purged at 107 degrees for 4 hours. The pic is only 3.6 grams of the goods. 

Attached Files:

8. Grew up in 918, love that city!

Sent from my Nokia Brick

9. Do you know where I can get some??