Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tulsa Oklahoma - random pick ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheTown, May 21, 2012.

1. I wonder if you got any bud Brady Kincaid grew? :D

2. I don't want to delete your post but please edit it because of the name dropping.

Much love.

-TheTown

3. Natural light [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Damn brotha, what strain is that? ^

5. It was said to be blue dream,It has lots of blue dream characteristics. the buds are really large, three large buds and a little one weighed a half, there is a lot of it going around this week. I just finished the wreck so I'm about to try this out and see how it is.

6. Well holy jesus in a wheel barrow!

Okies!:hello:

7. It also has real small areas of violet purple-ness that I couldn't really capture on the camera.

8. Nice pickups!

9. damn pickups looking nice and frosty!! blue dream has been going around okc alot to. Keep toking and stay high

10. Thanks guys. more to come!

11. My favorite city (Better than OKC) It's got a TON a pretty girls:p (And Fire weed of course,I've actually had some from Norman,But OP rapes!)
    Malls are awesome,A great choice of restraunts and a great college town (My Lil bro may be playing for them soon,F*cking beast!) I has vids.

But overall love it!!!!!

12. I live in Ohio, mids here are mids. Brownish green with seeds. like 2$-5$ A gram.

Headies, Danks 20$ a g

13. The brownish green seedy nugs or compressed usually runs like 10 for 3.5 20 for 5-7 gs. Some almost looks like little baby nuggys that weren't taken care of. "mexi nugs"

14. Just picked some of this up today. Very smooth and well flushed buds.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. This picture shrank so I'm re-posting it.
    [​IMG]

Edit: Guess it's still small. ;/