Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tulsa, OK Pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tropical Goo, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Purple Jack Herer

Haven't had any purp around here in a while. Got my hands on some Purple Jack & it was honestly one of my favorite smokes of all strains I've tried.

Attached Files:

2. Looks kind of dry and compressed, but you can't go wrong with a jack strain! What you pay for it if you don't mind my asking?

3. I actually get all my buds shipped so compressed for shipping reasons, although not always compressed. I payed 460 for a zip of this and a zip of OG Kush.

4. Nice. Price ain't bad either wish I had people who'd ship AND have good prices lol

5. thats high compared to the ppl i know dat kush dont smoke as hard as og kush an sour diseal 

6. I have lived in Tulsa for a long while now.. I travel for a living and I have never purchased anything from here but once a few months back from someone I met in town..it was good but nothing compared to what I am use to. Very hard to find higher quality stuff here. I am new to this forum and I am slightly desperate to find the higher quality stuff, I know the prices are higher out here but it would be much nicer to know someone I can get a good hook up..I don't know many people in Tulsa only because Im hardly ever here! This stuff looks incredible.

8. Here's a few of my OK pickups from the last week or two. King Kong, Mendocino purps, and golden goat

Attached Files:

9. Picked up some mids. Lemon Thai. Smells delicious, a strong lemon scent. Sticky as all hell, but really fluffy. Looks like the buds just never filled out. Payed 60 for a quarter.

Attached Files: