Tuesday boozeday

Discussion in 'General' started by I Toke Alone, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Anyone else getting wasted? I am. I haven't been drunk in about a month which is a long time for me.

I had a devastating accident this morning where I almost cut my pinky off. Had to get stitches and shit and my whole hand is numb. The goal now is to chug this 18 pack and make my entire body and mind numb.

2. Since my hand is numb from the injections they gave me, if I jerk off, will it feel like I'm getting a hand job?

3. I would guess so o-O but I hear people call that "The Stranger" and by people I mean JD from Scrubs.

4. Just don't get so wasted you fuck yourself up again.  I know I'm more accident prone when inebriated 

5. Thanks man. I won't. I'm just having fun. I wish I could get drunk and blazed with you blades.

6. I'll be here all night, might start drinkin with ya

7. Ummm....alcohol is gonna make you bleed more. Just a thought tho. Not saying I wouldn't do the same thing. Lol

8. Voy a beber muchas copas de vino! Por esto, yo no sé cuanto abuelas en mi casa ahora. Es un secreto! jajaja

9. I'm with sofa, if you have any wounds, drinking may make it bleed, or bleed more. Also, wouldn't masturbating with a cut up hand cause infection?

10. Drove home after binge drinking at bar. Feeling very accomplished that the enemy didn't get me. Past 3 of those Fuckers too.

11. [quote name="I Toke Alone" post="19468020" timestamp="1391579159"]Drove home after binge drinking at bar. Feeling very accomplished that the enemy didn't get me. Past 3 of those Fuckers too.[/quote] How you gunna drink and drive man, fuck outta here!

12. Damn shame your not in jail getting fucked in your pinky hole right now.

13. i didn't get drunk tonight. but ive never heard of tuesday boozeday, i like it. thats gonna be my new thing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Here's my Tuesday boozeday kill...gonna def buy this bottle again Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: