Tucson AZ

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by monkeypigranch, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Just moved back to Tucson and surprise! All my friends are gone.:mad:
    I'm an older stoner with a chronic illness (RA) and can't wait to get my MMJ in April.

Til then, I'm hard core suffering. Docs just wanna fill me up with chemical crap that doesn't help at all.

I'm hoping to find friends and start some sort of support group...I am pretty much at the end of my rope here. So sick of suffering needlessly. I know its out there, I know there are still cool, kind people out there, I just can't find them.

Depression + Pain = a really, really sh*tty life.

2. Hello friend and welcome to the city :wave: Im actually here in tucson too! Let us know if you need anything, were a friendly community.

3. Thanks for the response. Life is hard when you don't have smoke buddies...

4. Hey. Tucson here. Welcome to the City!

5. Thanks. I loved Tucson when I lived here in the 90s and couldn't wait to get back. Now I'm here and it isn't the same. I guess I'm older and things are different...
    Can't wait to see some medical marijuana!

6. I've been here since 97' and man this place is growing fast. I assume you just got back recently, wait until summertime comes back around and you won't be so fond of the place. ha

7. Nah, I've been through plenty of summers here and I'm one of those freaks that loves the heat. I moved back in May, just in time for summer :)

8. Hey welcome back, I've been here since 02 and I still love it. The weather (cept the summer) the mountains and scenery are beautiful. And hang in there man April's only 4 and 1/2 months away

9. Thanks for the welcome. 4 1/2 months seems like an eternity! But I have faith that it will all work out. Wish we could all just get together and smoke out legally...drives me nuts to watch my family drink themselves into oblivion but if I want to smoke, its a big NO NO.
    Oh well....someday, someday, someday...:smoke:
    And hopefully the damage to my body won't be so severe by then...I've already snapped a tendon from the inflammation...and that is only two months of not smoking. :eek: