Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tuckin it IN

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bobgrand, Aug 3, 2008.

1. K so I know there are thousands of threads asking for help with rolling but after looking at most of them I still have this one problem. Once everything is in place I cant get that first tuck to go under. If anyone has any tips on how to get it going that would be much appreciated. Another thing I was wondering is if its best to try to make this first tuck in the middle and work outward or make in on the outsides and then move inwards. I am using Rizzla Greens with the cut corners.

2. i didn't expect this thread to be about blunt rolling...

And when I roll, I start at one side and work my way over. If the paper isn't doing what you want it to do then just use some pressure. You have to be assertive with your blunt so that it knows who's boss.

I also suggest starting out alone, so that nobody gets pissed if you fuck it up.

3. O my bad I forgot to mention that I am talking about joints. But thanks for the help anyway.

4. well when i roll my joints if im having trouble getting the first roll ill put it between my middle and index fingers and still use my thumbs to help roll it...i dont know if that makes sensebut im really high so sorry if that was useless..good luck...just practice and you will get it