Tucker Max goes to a hockey game

Discussion in 'General' started by 420420420, Dec 9, 2008.

1. If you don't know who Tucker Max is, he describes himself and his website (tuckermax.com) thusly:
    His stories are pretty funny, and here's one of them:

2. wow that guys a douche and i dont think that actually happened

however he does tell a good story

3. Haha, I don't think I've read that story since tenth grade. It's my favorite Tucker Max story.

4. His stories are hilarious. Even if they´re not true.

Anyone read his book?

5. ^^ Yea I read his book... Absolutely hilarious. Best book I've ever read definitely!

The guy is absolutely hysterical... You all should seriously buy his book,,, Classic. The guy is a hero for sure :cool:

If you read his book you'll know what I'm talkin about
    One story that stood out the most was the one where he had his friend secretly video tape him and his gf first try at anal hahahaha! I couldn't stop laughing for 30 minutes after I read that :D

6. yeah, my friend had his book. shit is hilarious. and he actually posted a pic online that someone in the crowd that was there at that game sent to him. so i guess this story actually did happen. a couple of them sound somewhat farfetched. but they're still good reads

7. haha loved his book read it twice, had me laughing at school while everyone was reading and they all looked at me, didnt help that i was blazed either

8. I´ll have to look for it then.

But I´m kinda disappointed that the anal story is in it, I´ve read it before on his page, and if he´s using old stories to have more pages that would kinds suck.

But I still want to read it, Maddox´s book also.

9. yeah there's a lot from his page in the book. it's still a hilarious read. i love his writing style.
    my favourite stories of his are the ones about in n out lol because i really like double doubles but i live in south carolina where there are no double doubles

10. I have his site bookmarked for a few months now I read them every time I smoke at home

11. that is my favorite story. i suggest reading his book "I hope they serve beer in hell"

12. tucker max is such a tool, real gentlemen keep their stories to themselves and their close circle of friends, nor do real playboys talk about women the way he does.

these stories probably didn't even happen to "tucker max" if thats his real name. he prob ripped these stories off his friends who were actually doing all the partying in college and put his own name on it