Tucker Carlson And A Douchebag congressmen On Weed

Discussion in 'General' started by highinhouston, Feb 13, 2007.

1. man that guy is a douchebag.
    <embed allowscriptaccess="never" allownetworking="internal" src="http://www.trendpimp.com/flvplayer_link.swf?file2=http://media.trendpimp.com/videos/funny/funny_carltuckersonweed.flv&link=http://www.trendpimp.com" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="286" width="324">

2. gateway drug my ass. the first drug i ever did recreationally was demerol.

watch him dance around the question on overdose, fucking asshole. i personally don't like tucker carlson, but he was pretty awesome in this vid.

lol@after congressman claims thousands die of overdose on mj. tucker says, well i have quite a few friends who are recreational marijuana users and i know that's wrong.

3. I was just watching Tucker Carlson, and one guy on his panel said that the only reason people try to support Darfur is because they want to be cool like the Hollywood actors.

4. yeah i don't like tucker very much at all. at least he didn't make shit up about weed though

5. ha ha ha ha... he just made himself look like a big fucking tool in front of everyone.

can you say.... OWNED!

6. "Ah because i know alot of casual marijuana smokers and thats wrong, Thank you Congrassman!"

hahah funny to watch, good post. Even though i find Tucker Carlson quite the little boy :smoking:

7. "the thc content of bc bud, tobetengoll...theuh this marijuana that is currently on the streets, isnt like the cheech and chong marijuana itsmorelikecocainebutthataside"

lol what a douche

and lol thats the funniest thing ive ever heard "i know a lot of casual marijuana users, so thats wrong" hahaha

8. Lol tucker was awsome in that vid.

9. hahaha the guy on the left was hella funny "well if its like cocaine how many people overdosed on marijuana that u know of ?"

response.. "uhmmm uhh uhm well presumably thousands"

ahahahhahahaaaaa

10. hahaha "there is no such thing as a casual marijuana user exept in early stages" hahaha I have not done any drug exept marijuana in probably 2-3 months, and the only other drugs I have done are salvia shrooms and alcohol. 6 years of smoking cannabis, I must still be in the early stages still :D hahaha tool

11. cannabis=cocaine?

...shame we have these people in power.

12. Wow he INSANELY danced around the how many have overdosed question that is fucking pathetic that he can't tell the truth:mad:

13. He shut that fucker up. I liked the part were he kept asking him how many people died last year from Marijuana and he was stuttering like crazy. Good post.

14. is this guy serious? i mean come on, he keeps readusting himself in his chair and shit like he was all nervous, "presumably thousands of deaths" hahahahah

15. "canada thinks alot about the states,"

"the smartest canadians are in the states,"

16. I wish we could see stuff like that on TV more often. Tucker completely owned in that video.

17. Anyone against pot is completely ignorant and the ones who want it off the streets like that guy are just fucking assholes. POT IS AMAZING. Not just the buds but the fucking plant. We could stop oil and use hemp for fuel. There's no such thing as global warming so burn up all the fucking co2 you want. One volcano blast can exhibit more gas thats sulfuric (worse than co2) that could do more damage to this theorized layer then we could do in a thousand years. Also if they think the war on drugs will come thru hell no. Any kid at high school can get crack,coke,meth,H,X,perscription pills, weed, booze,cigarettes,dip like that!!. Shit I could get 100's of sheets of acid a call away........... They want kids off the drugs the most and they just give us the access to the drugs. Ignorant assholes who lie, completely capitalistic, tell you to go shopping (G.W. Bush MAN THAT PISSED ME OFF ), and don't take time to look at what their doing is even going to really work. Everyone loves drugs......... Look at all the alcoholics in this country its huge. Alot of people drink. Also fuck them for one reason. Tobacco. 1,250 people die everyday from that shit. We could sell pot and save so many lives. The pot could be degraded in thc contents so people aren't stoned all the time. So what if its taxed they would surely then allow growing............. They allow people to grow tobacco and brew their own ales and wines if they want to take the time to do it.

18. "this and that BC bud quebec gold" haha what a douchewad that guy needs to be kicked in the throat

19. What a clearly un-educated moron. If you want to criminalize something, criminalize booze. I've seen and done more fucked up shit on booze than I ever did with marijuana. Nights I can't remember and probably dont want to. Only on alcohol could I go on a roadtrip out of town, and by the end of the trip me and my best friend end up in a fist fight. That would have never happened if we had just chilled, played some 360 and blazed a half o. Alot of my friends become abusive belligerent assholes when they are drunk. When they get sober they are super guys. But still marijuana is the devils tool. Its bullshit and there isnt a damn thing we can do about it. Sad state of affairs I tell you. Anyways im baked, peace.

20. Oh yea 30/40% THC content god DAMN i want some of the bud he's smokin!