TSSC?? WHAT IS HAPPENING??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by AutomaticLove, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Ok seeing someone had an order cancelled and the payment system is down and no email responses. She said she was refunded but seriously I love these guys anyone know what's up? I ordered and it was sent out on the 2nd...

• Like Like x 1
  2. #3 Psychographic, Feb 8, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    The single seed center is down

I too tried to place an order this morning. The site is up, but the order page is not working. As posted in the link, their youtube channel is also closed. There is also a new note on the contact page saying "Sorry, we cannot currently accept phone orders."

I don't know much about the seed business, but this doesn't look good.

3. I just don't understand that!! Do you know maybe why?

4. If only there was another thread in this subforum regarding the same company.

5. Dude your avatar is the best...the final sacrifice!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. image.png I got this on the second. My order was already shipped by this time, I hope it gets to me. It just sucks Bc I really liked this bank

7. #8 k1ngsatan, Feb 9, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
    I placed an order on Feb 3rd & it was cancelled a few days later. No idea why. #443599

8. Has anyone received anything lately?

9. I recieved a package on Saturday.... And I had an order shipped on the 2nd. No cancellations or emails.

10. I think they are getting a new payment system but y'all should be refunded!

11. If my package comes (got my last one in 8 days) I'll def let y'all know

12. Well 7 days is a record I would say. I don't think they are closed down I think they are changing payment companies. I'm a VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!! this will go great with my collection of souvenirs!! image.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  13. I got mine today as well! I gotta look into those Devil Harvest genetics

• Like Like x 1
  14. That is so funny I was gonna find u and ask if u got urs...that just makes my day!! Yay for us lol!!! Oh yeah I'm gonna do the Cbd shark shock first then then the dark purple and afghani dream then I'll run the auto Reek'n and the Rollex OG...I researched and they seem like decent Strains. I think this glitch is totally temporary and they will get the payment thing switched and all will be well. All I know is gorilla is good but I just have a place in my heart for. TSSC!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Did u get a refund? Could be the payment system is down and is needing to be switched or repaired. They will be back up I just know it. And I Guarantee you will get urs fast fast

16. I wish I had ordered the reserva privada kushes I wanted but in time...

17. I've been wanting to try a couple of White strains, and some stuff from Barney's. I just need to get everything situated before I make the jump to try and grow them. I am excited for that Papaya since my Mango was turning out to be a real beauty the last time I grew.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I've been hearing good things about the papaya...