Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tryna get hella high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokemycivic, Mar 17, 2011.

1. yo as of today i havnt been hella high like before so tomorrow im gonna pick up some good goood called purple princess from my konnect who said its top shelf and its dank so i will see.

and im only gona get a ten so how should i smoke it to get max effects and no vapes.

2. bowl to the face, and hold your hits in as long as possible

3. I don't even think I could get "hella high" off a dime, but I'm not positive. I'd pack one hit into a bong over and over again until the bag was gone if I were you though.

4. 1st. Stop saying Hella

2nd. Smoke the bud to the head.

5. #5 Flight96, Mar 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2011
    doesnt matter how you smoke it... gonna be the same strength.

EDIT: Lol. To the guy who said stop saying hella you must not be from California lol in particular, Frisco so;...please just stop. you sound HELLA dumb.

6. Hella. lol. comon now.

7. [​IMG]

UC Davis physics student Austin Sendek is petitioning the International System of Units to declare hella as the official designation of 10 to the 27th power, or, a trillion trillions. As in, The word hella is used by people in NorCal hella times a day.

That's 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times a day.

Since hella is an even more annoying way to convey superfluousness than "uber" or "totes," the following five words are being offered for consideration...

*Epic. The diameter of the observable universe is 1.4 epicmeters, dude!

*Gnarly. 1,000 yottabytes is gnarlybytes. That's gnar gnar bytes. Dude.

*Dude, alternately, lebowski. Dude, the mass of the earth is six lebowskigrams.

*Insane. The power of the sun is 0.3 insanewatts.

*Have we said dude yet? Dude, people in SoCal use the word dude, like, dude times a day. It is still less annoying than hella.

Sendek's Facebook page for the cause currently has 32,612 fans, and he's created a company that sells MakeHellaOfficial merchandise. Still, Sendek admits that the odds of his petition being a success are "hella small."

Top 5 Words that are Better Than Hella to Signify 10 to the 27th Power - Orange County News - Navel Gazing lol:smoke: