Trying Weed Over The Weekend (Dont Want To Look Stupid)

Discussion in 'General' started by RAW85, May 29, 2014.

1. I read and looked at a lot of these types of topics about not wanting to look dumb over there first time smoking, but how do I prepare myself from not coughing around my friends. I have an ecig and I may be getting some real cigs the day before, will these help me not looking dumb?

(I had an ecig for awhile, but I've never tried a real cig)

2. uhh no. why are you getting real cigarettes btw i didnt get it.
    just tell them its your first time so youre a noob.

🌞

3. Coughing is going to be the least of your worries.  Just have some water by your side, everyone coughs.

4. Is there anything I can do to reduce it down.. Would cigs help at all?

absolutely not....

Dude, don't start smoking cigarettes.

Like someone else said, have a bottle of water or a pop or something to cool off your throat after a hit.

Don't be embarrassed by coughing. Everyone does it.

If you still feel embarrassed after a cough, just start making a low laugh sound & under your breath, while exhaling, say, "That's some good shit!". The other people will like this.

When starting, try not to take such big hits. Huge, hot hits can cause pain to the throat, but if it happens, just become familiar with the water you brought along.

Most of all, just have fun! Don't worry about it man! Everything will be just fine. :)

7. You're going to cough no matter what, experienced or not, as has been posted you should take small hits until

you have become accustomed to smoke in your airways, also a drink nearby should come in handy, take your time its not a race

8. I've never seen anyone get ridiculed the first time they smoke. You'll be fine.

9. The facial expressions of you holding back that cough will be more embarrassing than the cough itself lol.

Dude, go all out do a monster hay stacked bong hit, cough hard, slobber, blast snot from your nose. Rip on that bong like its the first and last one.

Make a happy memory of it. :D

11. Like others have said don't even really worry about coughing. I still cough at least once per session lol. So does my buddy who has been smoking a lot longer than I have. Coughing happens to everyone. Take smaller hits, you don't need to try to impress anyone with massive hits. Don't buy real cigs that's pointless and they'll make you sick. Why do you smoke e-cig if you've never smoked real cig.

Do you have any other q's? Be glad to answer. I love helping noobies haaha

12. This.

ps. You already "look" stupid by not wanting to look stupid smoking weed with your friends

Its just fucking weed for fucks sake. Smoke it.

And REAL CIGS? wtf? Thats fucking disgusting

13. Look amigo, I have been toking on a daily basis for years and I still cough after virtually every bong rip that I take. It just happens, nobody is going to think badly of you for coughing haha. If anything coughing is a sign that you are going about it the right way. Weed smoke is harsh, it makes people cough and there is not much to be done about it.

Ohhh and don't smoke cigs!!! They are nothing but trouble, quitting cigs was one of the greatest things I have ever done for myself.

Smart dude...:cool:

I've been smoking weed and cigs for over 25 years...still cough if I take too big a hit...

DON"T START SMOKING CIGS...

Just don't cough on/into the joint/blunt/piece...

It's all about relaxing and enjoying yourself...a few small hits work a ton better than trying to be the world's biggest bong ripper...

15. #15 squidrick420, May 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
    Lol I hate when this happens. You know where you take a bong rip and something goes 'wrong' and the smoke like gets forced through your sinus cavities and all you can do is sit there with your eyes watering and snot going everywhere while there is an awkward pressure + burning sensation in you nose and behind your eyes and you are left paralyzed and gasping for air. It usually happens if the hit is so big that I cough while I am still trying to inhale the entire thing. It happened when I was drinking some brews the other night :bongin:

16. This!
    Too many times were this dude that "smoked before" would ask for a hit, ask how to hit my spoon/bong, cough into it as they milkes the shit out of it and spilled tge bowl fucking everywhere. Everywhere.
    Once, this dude fucking blew the j out his hand and onto the wet floor

17. Dude, cough it up!!!! If you ain't coughing, you ain't smoking!!!

don't even bother picking up cigs, there's no need for that stuff.

Just don't smoke too much, you could freak out and embarrass yourself. Take it easy, make sure to DOUBLE INHALE too, that will help you inhale right and possibly get high your first time.

inhale the smoke, then once you got the smoke in your mouth, take another breath in, then exhale.

Projectile snot blasting is the mark of a true stoner. Cracks me up every time I see it happen.

19. Thank you for everyone who as replied! I will have to remember to have a pop with me when I will smoke, but how many hits should I do for my first day?

20. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a totsi pop?

Dude... Just take a small hit inhale amd savor it. Dont feel high? Wait five minutes, stretch your arms out and take a few deep breaths. Still not high or want to get higher?
    Repeat.

Pop aint good either. It dehydrates you. Take water, or fresh juice.

Dont he afraid to spit and cough. Smoke inside lungs is not good, even weed smoke. But weed smoke aint even that bad. Its less harmful than a cup of coffee.