Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trying to start off right.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by darkdane1125, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Hey guys, been lurking the forums a few days now, learning A LOT. I just started smoking a few months ago so I would definitely be an "Apprentice".

Just picked up a quarter of some decent stuff tonight. Don't know all the lingo, but I'm guessing they are "Dro" or "Mids". My cost = $75 and I'm out in Cali. Think I got a decent deal? I don't have a scale yet so I can't weigh it out myself.

*Still working on my macro skills*

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So what do you guys think? Deal or no deal?

Preferred method is smoking through a water pipe we picked up at the local headshop. Really getting into the beauty of some higher end stuff so I may start collecting glass in the future.

I've also made brownies a couple of times and those were excellent! I love brownies.

Lastly, I see a lot of guys lighting what looks like a stick or something and using that to light their bowl. I think its the B-line Wax String stuff but I'm not sure. Could someone tell me what that is and where I could get it? Seems like alot better way to control 1/4 burns than using just a lighter.

Thanks for looking guys, and I hope to be able to contribute to this forum as much as it will benefit me.

2. That looks like good bud, Enjoy!

3. hard to tell, but that could easily be a quarter, and you payed just over $10 a gram which is strait. Ya its like hemp string covered in bee was or something, its really used just to get a much cleaner and natural hit, opposed to using a butane lighter and inhaling some of that butane. Enjoy!

4. looks like a pretty good deal man thats not a bad deal for that bud, dependin who ya know. you defnietly didnt get ripped off :)

the close ups look totally different than the full picture though haha

5. i was thinking that too! i was like wtf? then i just figured the lighting in the last pic must suck

6. Haha yea I had to do the full shot with my iPhone and the macros with my Dslr with flash. So the lighting is just different

I milked a few minutes ago and can tell you i am feelin gooooooood =D

7. sounds awesome! those first 2 macros really do capture the trichomes on the buds, and for $75 thats a really chill deal for a quarter. enjoy that feeling, and watch this video! craziest thing i have ever seen when baked, especially if you turn the music up loud with a sick bass.

YooouuuTuuube.com - This website is not endorsed by Google!

8. Dude, that vid was awesome. I loved the music haha.

Can't wait for my grinder to get here so I can start collecting some Kief from this stuff.

I've been just keeping the bud in a zip lock bag in a dark place, will this keep it from getting mold on it?