Trying to source bulk organic soil amendments in northern Cali, any help?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Jackhererwasright, May 26, 2015.

1. Hey guys, I am trying to help some friends with sourcing wholesale organic soil amendments for mixing around northern California. I believe they want to shoot for farms/feed stores around Calaveras County if that helps at all. Just want to contact different businesses that people on GCO trust since shipping might cost alot in bulk. Any advice is much appreciated  [​IMG]

JHWR

2. amazon is awesome.

Peaceful Valley Farm Supply

or you just buy a bulk "Cootz South Fork Mix" which is an already amended, ready to go bulk soil.

4. If you come down to the Bay there a shop on University on the right side in Berkeley. They have everything in Bulk. Probably worth the ride hope this helps.

5. thanks guys, advice is awesome as always! I'm going to look at the leads y'all have given me so far

[​IMG]

6. There's a store i n grassvaley can't remember the name right now but its huge and not to far from you

7. peaceful valley for amendment but most here (grass valley) buy dirt from rare earth

8. yeah I'm going to call peaceful valley, doesn't look like they have anything more than 5 lbs for neem seed meal, i need MORE haha but the coots mix and the other stuff looks promising 

9. my buddies are very happy with the those companies but are new to outdoor and organic growing. what would be a good way to prove to them that no extra "nutes" need to be added in order to achieve the huge size characteristic of a cali greenhouse garden? any good cali growers come to mind who use Living soil w/o bottled nutes so i could show to my friends?

10. Just google "organic agriculture outperforms conventional" and focus on the .edu results. The studies done are numerous. A good journal read should convert any botanically minded individual. The organics don't change, no matter who grows in which manner. If they don't believe you, let em keep using nutes lol...their loss.

11. Rare earth for dirt (wacky Alaskan) and peaceful valley for amendments. Over 25 years experience. The hardest ship to sail is a partnership my friend. ...good luck :)

Attached Files: