Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trying to smoke with my Dad

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokejaxpier, Feb 25, 2011.

1. So my dad is a beach bum/surfer/hippie and i know he has smoked for most of his life and maby still smokes. He is a sign artist who works for himself, so what else is there to do on the job.

Anyway, I have smelled smoke on him, found a pipe in his workshop, and even saw a pic of a plant in some of his old photo albums so i know for sure that he is a stoner and so am I. My mom on the other hand is very against weed (idk how they ended up together) so i have always had to hide it and have never been caught. but i think my dad knows cause he never asks questions when i come home high and always drops hints about being careful and staying out of trouble.

I want to smoke with him or at least talk to him about it but idk how to bring it up without making it weird. any advice?:confused:

2. dudes that is incredibly weird, WHY THE FUCK... would you wanna smoke with your dad?:confused:

3. Just mention it to him. Bring it up in a conversation and slowly make your way to the question.

4. bring it up nice and slow. just be like "hey, u ever smoke?"
    i would try to start by talking about his childhood smokes.
    and how he would feel if u smoked, if he felt alright, then i say go for it and tell him
    be sure to tell him that u r responsible with it.

i dont know if this will work, just something u can work ur ideas off of. lol

5. Why wouldn't you? People have beers with their dads all the time, there's no difference.

6. What!?!?!?!

7. Sir, I want to tell you something.

My dad has smoked like the entire time I've been alive, and I had always wanted to smoke with him. It was like, my life goal, and like a month ago or so, I finally got a chance to smoke with him. And it was awesome.

How I did it you may ask? We went to my uncles, got drunk, and my uncle asked if we wanted to smoke, I then pulled out my sack and bam. :)<

ProTip: Just pull out a joint when you're alone with him some day, you may never know what's going to happen.

8. just bring it up. no lollygagging, no pussyfooting around it, just ask, "hey dad, pops, old man, dude (whatever you call him)...wanna smoke and go surfing?"

if you know he smokes, and he knows you smoke, theres no awkwardness to go through. just lay it out on the table, you might be surprised at the results.

9. my dads all drug free and against it on the other hand though, my buddys dad is like my second dad, he is chill as fuck, he caught me and my friend one time and pretended like he was getting all mad and was reaching in his pocket for his phone to call my friends mom to tell on him and instead pulled out a joint and said anyone have a lighter? lol