trying to see the ridiculousness of it all.

Discussion in 'General' started by fieryflora, Feb 18, 2012.

1. #1 fieryflora, Feb 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2012
    ok, so one saying they see the ridiculousness of it all or saying anyone can see the ridiculousness of it all is not the same as actually seeing it...not from the inside out anyway...

today we smoked og kush, blueberry and juicy fruit...as we smoked, i failed to see the ridiculousness of it all...though the juicy fruit tasted ridiculounsly good...

then i read some story about the saved by the bell chick...it is on yahoo news page right now...it kind of seems ridiculous...i got those ridiculous memories and a ridiculous feeling....very odd it was, almost like when i looked at her photo i could smell her breath, felt the warmeth of it...that is ridiculous.

but being ridiculous does not make something any less true....but it does not add to the validity of it either. so...blow me up or not i have to know if it is real or implanted....ok? :eek:

it is ridiculous to think there are other freaks of nature running around out there with the purpose of killing each other...it is ridiculous to think one has sat in the center with GOD...or to think that mchenry, francis and our army of spiritual aliens can ever ever be defeated...but there are such freaks(some of which are nothing short of monsters), some have sat in the center...and the alien spirits combined into an army of one cannot be defeated....

so it only stands to reason that lately squirrels and mooses are always in my thoughts and the moose said, 'man, sorry you are sick. go away'....so i did, i mean, a moose can be mean, you know....

and the squirrel hides...i even offer it nuts, but cannot lure it out....

i love the moose and the squirrel....if it were in my power, and fortunately it is, i would see to it the moose and sqiuirrel survived if the whole world died....

when i think of the moose and squirrel...it is like..

in a ridiculous world, they alone make sense....so,

here are some deep lyrics to a song that applies in this situation more than the earth realizes...(though it is about mice and not squirrels and mooses or chicks)

pinky and the brain theme song:

"They're Pinky and The Brain
    Yes, Pinky and The Brain
    One is a genius
    The other's insane.
    They're laboratory mice
    Their genes have been spliced
    They're dinky
    They're Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
    Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
    Brain.

Before each night is done
    Their plan will be unfurled
    By the dawning of the sun
    They'll take over the world.

They're Pinky and The Brain
    Yes, Pinky and The Brain
    Their twilight campaign
    Is easy to explain.
    To prove their mousey worth

They'll overthrow the Earth
    They're dinky
    They're Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
    Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
    Narf!"

you have been warned...

2. someone lace ur shit bro?

3. wtf is wrong with you

4. Thats cool I guess, smoke on

5. most likely not....just really had to get that off my chest, i guess...

[quote name='"nicmonn"']wtf is wrong with you\t[/quote]

i don't know....

[quote name='"beagle"']Thats cool I guess, smoke on\t[/quote]

thank you, friend...have a nice night yourself.

6. Like Rocky and Bullwinkle?

7. hmmmm....perhaps so, yes in a certian way....like rocky and bullwinkle...

8. I started dying when the Pinky and the Brain theme song came up, damn I miss that shit.

9. Is this thread ridicoulous?

10. some questions each person can only find their own answer for, on their own, tyrelhaha...by looking within.

11. i already know the answer. I look within all day erry day man

12. is the sight within consistant from day to day or is it different at different time intervals?

13. I wish I was feeling as spiritual as you tonight. I love me some good soul searching. What other thoughts have you had tonight? I'm genuinely interested.

14. It's consistent for me :)

15. Im going for the ring, iIm going for the ring, i went to Beijing and came back with the ring.

16. I lol'd at this entire thread.

17. #18 fieryflora, Feb 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2012
    thanks for your interest friend....believe it or not, my other thoughts have to do with soul searching, but not like you would do or think or others would do or think...when you use the term soul searching, we are certian you are refering to searching ones soul, one's inner person, to face the joy and tragedies, wisdom and foolishness, memories and thoughts, dreams and nightmares found inside...
    when i use the term soul searchng...it is to imply actually looking for my soul...

but more importantly at the moment is the fact you are genuinely interested:

all joking aside, i am only at middle age, but for what i have learned so far from life, the key to happiness...well maybe not, but at least the key to not getting so bored one does not commit suicide... is finding things one can be genuinely interested in....for real.

that is why it is so easy to love herb...and mooses and squirrels...it is really not so fascinating if you think about it...our culture has always been mesmerized by taking animals...

like bug bunny and mickey mouse...we teach birds to talk and talk to creatures, often answering for them in funny voices....not just our culture, but look at the hebrews for example...their holy book and mine has a talking snake and talking donkey...

perhaps it seeped into our from their's...and others. many cultures seem to be hip to the idea of conversing with animals...

18. Perhaps the desire within people is to be as free and to not live under any form of rules like animals. We are not the only species with pecking orders and groups, but we are the only ones that have the idea of government and politics. Or maybe it is that people truly believe that we can learn from animals, beings that we deem "inferior" and less intelligent then ourselves. But if they weren't intelligent in one way or another, how could they have survived so long on this planet? Just a thought

19. i believe an animal has intelligence...different levels of it for different ones...

i used to have a dog once, she was so smart, i thought about teaching her to drive...she could learn about anything else...

and a cat...oh yes, that little rascal lived longer than any animal i ever owned...but it was sneaky and a real asshole. he would jump up on your lap, fart silently, jump down and walk off in a hurry, only to turn around and watch when the curses started flying because of the gift he left behind...he'd do it to everybody...had many unsuspecting victims. that is not only horseplay, but premeditated horseplay, that he got entertianment from.