Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trying to save some money..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Nickatina, Nov 15, 2011.

1. I've been on a week t-break, trying to save some money... Then I come here and I feel like I need to buy Skyrim, and an 8th tomorow... It's so hard to save money!

2. [quote name='"The Nickatina"']I've been on a week t-break, trying to save some money... Then I come here and I feel like I need to buy Skyrim, and an 8th tomorow... It's so hard to save money![/quote]

Don't bother with Skyrim... I can't stand it.

3. Well then get a rim job

4. I'm sure I'm not the only blade that will say this but I will be the first....

Gtfo of the thread. :bongin:

5. then sir piracy is your answer!!
    hahaa i know it's not really a good thing, but i've been doing it for so many years now my xbox ps3 wii pretty much everything is hacked. i really have no justification for it other than im saving a shit ton of money on all these games but i do feel bad

6. [​IMG]

SAVE MONEY I GOT TO MUCH MONEY 2 SpeND!!

7. i would if i knew how.. and i really wouldn't feel bad about it. they are already making SO much money

8. I feel you man, I'm on a week break myself because my girl wants to cut back on alcohol so i told her i'd do this "for moral support." The day it ends, take a blunt to the dome then get some pussy. Isn't that the American dream or something?

9. send me some

10. that stocks? i really have been wanting to invest in them but i keep blowing too much money on dumb stuff like my cars and eating out!!
    it's really not too difficult though just google and look through some forums regarding it.. ps3 if you're not updated to the latest is incredibly easy to get free games with, still possible otherwise but more complicated. xbox is basically just pulling a couple clips off the console and opening it up, putting a cable from your dvd drive to pc and running a couple programs. pc is juts laughably simple if you have one good enough to play it! just download a torrent

sorry i type really wall of text when im high

11. its fine, and i have an xbox so i should be able to do it.

going to try after i get off work tomorow

12. xbox-scenes.com forums will help you a lot if youre looking for help doing it! there are a couple different ways but that would probably be easiest!

13. Haha. Everyone wants to play Skyrim high..I mean it's only two people so far, you and my friend. Buuut, I see the appeal.

I'm sure it would suck you into the world like crazy. Soon as I'm off probation I'm going to get Skyrim and go at it. I could get Skyrim now..but I kind of want to wait till I can smoke and play it.

14. i hear ya... hence why i added in the eigth lol

15. thanks man

16. 1. 17k aint shit
    2. only a douche would post this and brag about it