Trying to purchase some glass..

Discussion in 'General' started by dub-c, Aug 11, 2003.

1. Just broke a bubbler I've had for awhile and now I'm left with nothing but zig zags. Last time I ordered from the net was pre-operation-pipedreams and I'm now finding literally every online headshop I knew is now gone... Noticed grasscity is a sponser for overgrow.com so I assume it's safe here.. I live in the US and am paranoid about shipping anything to my house mailbox.. I don't have a P.O. box. Everything was looking good until I saw this...

Customs

Due to very strict regulations in some countries, we can not guarantee that customs does not confiscate your order. Please note that we do not take responsibility for orders confiscated by customs.
    Responsibility and Disclaimer You personally take full responsibility for the product(s) you purchase. If importing/owning smoking accessories is illegal in any country or part of country, www.grasscity.com accepts no responsibility as to verify the legitimacy of the order before accepting it. We will not reimburse you should any products be kept or destroyed by local authorities.

Does this stem from problems with customers living in the United States? Does that type of thing happen often? I just lost my favorite glass piece I'm not really in the mood to lose $100 trying to buy another one.

Anyone live in the US that has ordered from here succesfully since "operation pipedreams" went into effect?

If it's common for US shipments to be confiscated and destroyed I might just have to go stock up on a lifetime supply of zigzag 1 1/2's... Peace

2. This does NOT apply to colorchanging glass!!!!!

all colorchanging glass is shipped from witihin the USA and does not pass customs.

SJ

Webmaster