Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trying to pick out a first bong, any help?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PinkPunisher, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Hi all! As the title says I'm trying to pick a first bong. I've narrowed down my choices and I think I wanna get this one. Any heard anything about Pure Glass in general? Here is a link to the one I'm looking at.

24" Pure Glass Double 6-Arms Tree Beaker Black

2. My roommates and i split the cost of a $2500 pure bong, and i also have a much smaller one about that size that was $300. Both are very high quality pieces, and pure seems to be the hot brand in the greater philadelphia area right now. Neither of those pieces compare to my illadelph however, but that is because of the pure artwork and craftsman ship put into it. I do recommend pure glass though.

3. I haven't heard anything good about pure, I heard they were ripoffs or artificially inflated priced bongs with a name slapped on it.

4. Well its been ordered and is in the mail. I'll let you all know how it is when I get my first rip! ^_^