Trying to patiently wait

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Teaje, May 21, 2017.

1. Here's the latest picture. I'm seeing lots of improvement. I'm on like day 4 into flowering. Hopefully all goes well

Attached Files:

3. looking great . if your having trouble waiting for them to be done your in serious trouble . can you wait 2 months or more to there fully done ?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gardening in general is ALL patience.
    J

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Yes I can wait. Can 150 w hps bud these to the right degree though? I heard flower only takes 4 weeks too. Except im starting on week two now and I don't see that happening.

Attached Files:

6. From what I've been told, flowering usually takes a week or two (sometimes more) longer than the breeder lists. Also dependent on the effect you're seeking (head high, body high, etc)

• Like Like x 1
  7. But most photos take, from breeders listings alone, 9-10 weeks JUST flowering.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Well I'm a week into 12/12 and there's nothing even smokable. In other words there's just the sprouts of hairs.bo flower yet

9. But is 150hps gonna be enough for these can you tell

10. What are you growing? Breeder/strain?

Can't answer wattage questions, sorry. I don't know anything about indoor.

11. And sorry misread your first reply. Okay so you're saying at least 6 weeks flower pretty much. That's alright.

12. Okay well it all is a lot shorter indoor I know that

13. Gorilla glue

14. Gorilla glue

15. 1, 2, 3?

16. 2

17. My bad. There's 1, 4. And 5. Know which you have?

18. Which gorilla glue? No. I thought you were talking about how many

19. I've never seen any gorilla glue with a number after it

20. I don't know how people have the patience to do start to finish grows? I have a really hard time just waiting for my bud room every two months. It feels like years.