Trying to make cream

Discussion in 'General' started by 401s Freshest, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Sooo GC my goal this summer was to save up some cash. I have not done such a good job w/ that this summer. Ive got about 500 dollars worth of bills a month and my turbo just shit the bed on my car. Thats a whopping 2500 dollars on top of desperately needed 550 dollar tires. Got to borrow some money from my dad which I HATE doing. Im going to try paying him back asap but w/ the bills I already have its going to be tough to not be broke for the next few months.

Just smoked the last of my weed and I think Im going to take a break for a little while. A tbreak is overdue and I just feel guilty spending 100 bucks a week on weed when I owe my dad money. But sometimes I get bored and talk myself into getting bud when I know I shouldn't. I guess its all mental though, just need something else to take up my time

Anyone got any tips you use for budgeting your finances or making a little side money? Trying to get this debt out of the way asap and then save up some money before I get laid off this winter. Ugggg

2. I totally read the title wrong

3. I thought the thread was about cream.. ice cream, whipped cream, cream of wheat, butter cream, sour cream...

But no, you disappointed me. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

4. I already know how to make ice cream, whipped cream, cream of wheat, butter cream, and sour cream. Its money I need to know how to make

5. Sell your cream..and plasma

6. 1. fap fap fap
    2. cream
    3. ?????
    4. Profit?

7. [quote name='"Spaced"']I thought the thread was about cream.. ice cream, whipped cream, cream of wheat, butter cream, sour cream...

But no, you disappointed me. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.[/quote]

Haha billy Madison loled hard at this

8. What did I just read?

9. [quote name='"401s Freshest"']I already know how to make ice cream, whipped cream, cream of wheat, butter cream, and sour cream. Its money I need to know how to make[/quote]

Sounds like you could take all those mad cream making skills and start up a creamporium.