Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trying to lower a bit my current thc consuption

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Sabbath_84, Dec 2, 2018.

1. The thing is, the first 2 months i smoked through the whole day an at evening, burned about a g of weed per day. As the time gone by, gots financial problems because of that. So, i lowered daily consumption to 0.5 g, smoked just 2 in the evening for about next two months. With that in mind, my biorhythm was gone perfect and had no problems with insomnia with that regime at all. Till now.. It looks like insomnia and crushed biorhythm worsened to a bad side again. I know it can be because i totaly cutted off 2 psychiatric drugs that i consumed daily for a long time. Pain hasn't worsened, it's actually still a lot better than it was before starting consuming thc and cbd. Before started with cannabis i was on a lot of pain killers daily, now i took them just about twice per month. My regime is currently 2x 30mg of 30% cbd oil thourought the day.. but then about a 0.80 g of weed in the nighttime, and i know it's because just this fucking insomnia started to creep in again.. As financial problems came in in a big way i can afford maximum 0.35 g of weed per day for the next month, and that's gonna be just one spliff in the evening, before bed. How this will work out, i don't know. But i already have started taking some other, much cheaper natural supplement to treat insomnia, it hadn't start working, it should start to work in another 10 days. I hope this is gonna turned out well for me.

2. Also, started to eat foods, drinking teas, fruits that can expand a high and effects a bit, and i will double the dose of this other natural supplement, to cover more of my insomnia problem. Will see how this will work out.

3. I cannot afford a vaporizator, so i am gonna stick to 60 weed/ 40 tobacco spliff combination for now. One 0.35 g joint in the evening, probably still gonna do 2 for another of couple of days, than stick to just one before bed.

4. I can go minimum 0.25 g spliff before bed, that would be the best idea to relieve a financial problem in next month. And also the minimum amount i need.

5. You should try making some edibles.
    Tolerance to them is a little different from tolerance to smoking, and they might be more cost effective.
    They are slower to kick in, and last much longer.
    Almost any indica or 70%+ indica hybrid will give good sleep.

Check out BrassNwood's cannacaps recipe in these forums.
    The same general recipe can be used to make a variety of edibles.

• Like Like x 3
  6. #6 Sabbath_84, Dec 2, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    Thanks for suggestion, will check this out. Doesn't really matter if it's sativa or indica for a good sleep schedule to me. Higher thc amount, better. But indica sedates me, while sativa euphorizes, so i am more leaning into indica territory right now. The last stuff i got was 6 gs of some unknown indica outdoor weed, sedative as f..k, than mixed it with 3 g-s of 22% indoor sativa i had left stored from the past. so i have a mix 2 indica outdoor : 1 sativa indoor right now. The effects of that outdoor indica dominates as f..k and the smell too. Just got about 2.5 g-s of this mix left right now. Don't know, maybe i will do 50/50 spliffs, instead of 60/40, just to save a bit more.

7. You might already know that CBD greatly reduces the effects of thc.
    CBD is a mild stimulant, and will reduce the sleep effects of indicas for some of us.
    But it does help a lot of people to sleep.

I agree that thc is the sleepy stuff, but indicas can produce couchlock sleepy, and sativas energetic sleepy, and as tolerance builds, we need to do what works best individually.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yes, you're right i already thoutht about that today.. Maybe if i took 35 mgs of cbd in the morning, and than just 15 mgs in the early evening is a better idea, to actually expand effects of thc a bit more in the night. And on cbd i am more social, thc is opposite of that. Dont'really know if it's tolerance, man.. as i quit two psychiatric drugs at the same time in previous months. It's more because of that imo.

9. Everyone needs to play around with things before finding something that works.
    It's possible that cbd could either help or hurt your sleep, and only trying will find out.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Dont' really know, but.. once i smoked 1:1 ratio cbd/thc mix before the sleep, and instead of 1 joint i needed 2 joints to sleep that night. Will try to take less cbd in the evening, and more in the morning to see how this will work out. I need to reduce cbd daily intake from 70 mgs to about 50 mgs anyway. And i will wait for this other, cheaper natural supplement to treat insomnia kicks in.. it should in about 10 days, they said. gonna double the dose of supplement today.

11. I am taking one capsule of operson now for about a week.. no improvement yet. but, recommended dose is actually 2 capsules at evening, so i took 2 tonight for the first time.

12. I also take vitamin b6 200mg per day, and rooseroot, one capsule per day. i am on b6 because of a lighter carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms. as i play a lot of guitar i want to avoid it in quickest time possible, will also start with recommended exercises to treat this.

13. I take it you do not live in a medical state or can grow your own?

• Like Like x 1
  14. #15 Sabbath_84, Dec 3, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    At first, i don't have no family support when i am trying to do this.. At second, cbd is legalized here. But not thc. It's maximum 0.3 % thc in this industrial cbd oil. Anyway, still better than nothing. Can still get that 30 % cbd oil legaly, but it has to low thc in it, so you must take the double dose of it. As i need more cbd than thc, i am actually thankful that cbd is legalized. But want to try grow some Kama Kush strain in the following time. 12 % cbd, and 6 % thc. Maybe it would help me much more than this legal/illegal combo, i am buying just thc illegaly on the street and than legaly just cbd on online stores. For my health problems i need ratio 2 cbd: 1 thc strains, so this Kama Kush is a candidate. The best thing, for my kind of problems is, if in this particular country they would let minimum 2 % od thc in the cbd oils. But that's just me, and lots of other patients needs much more thc. System must legalize the whole plant, not just cbd content in it.

15. #16 Sabbath_84, Dec 3, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    I am trying to find 30 bucks per week connection right now to be honest, just in terms of safety on street. everyone wants to sell more, but i don't want to risk, having fucking 10 g-s at the time in my pocket on the street is just too risky. For 30 bucks i can have one strong spliff per night for a week and that should be more than enough for me. But a risk of doing that is to lost of a good connection.