Trying to look tall.

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Nan254, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Hey guys! I just found out some hacks to look more taller. Yes, I belong to the shorter group and I'm trying my best to look a little tall, even though I'm not. I've however managed to find these few hacks, that I thought I'll share.

* Wearing plain single colors enhances your height. Helps you look more tall.
    * Wearing short skirts can make your legs look longer.
    * Short hair makes your neck look longer, hence making the whole of you look taller.
    * Wearing less and simple accessories.
    * Wearing skirts that has less work in the waist sides.
    * And finally wearing the heels that suits you.

How many of you actually knew these tricks? Please add on to this if you know more hacks. It could be really helpful.

2. How many of you actually knew these tricks? Please add on to this if you know more hacks. It could be really helpful.
    I did:

the current trend in china is to have shin and thigh inserts at about $6000 p/l ..lol

but the chance of breaking a leg increases as you age

you can also thump around in platform shoes

but suffer for it big time later in age

same with high heels, google for pics of twisted feet

a lot easier

to be comfortable with what u got

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  3. I didn't know these tricks but for what it's worth, I think you should just be you. Short girls are cute, tall girls are cute, it's all good. Personally I think when shorter girls try to look tall it looks silly. It just doesn't work.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Stand on your toes. bam. 3 inches taller

• Like Like x 1
  5. I've always heard vertical pinstripes are good at making people look taller.