Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trying to live it up before going back to work/school? Come on in.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CALIbaakd, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Im bouta smoke a bowl, todays the last day to sleep in til i gotta go to work on Monday.. If you know what im talking about and is about to blaze it up:smoke: leave a post.

2. I have to quit, smoked the last of my stuff last night...I'll be hitting the shit out of my pipe for some resin tonight though.

3. Ahh, I'll be joining you in a second. I get to sleep in tomorrow as well, hopefully... just depends how the day goes ya never know. I'm meeting with a new guy tomorrow, so I'm a lil ancy about that. Prices are A-OK in my book, so's the bud... but more than likely I'll be dealing with this guy for awhile so I hope he's chill like my last dude.

4. Its either i didnt get that, or im just really high atm. haha what??