Trying to learn more about Illadelph bong I just found.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by JimmypIX, Jul 1, 2018.

1. I found a perfectly full functioning Illadelph water bong yesterday. I acquired it 100% legally someone looked to be moving and strangely didn't want to take it with them. I also found a nice elements rolling paper tray and other small items. I seen through Google that these songs go for quite a bit. I have never heard of them before this. I am in the process of booking out the resin. Wonderibg if someone can identify the bong and give me a ball park price value.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

2. That's fucking gnarly you picked up someone's dirty ass bong of the street & claimed it as yours??

Dude just buy a brand new one they don't even cost that much....

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. They were getting rid of it. And rather than it go to complete waste for no reason I decided to recycle it and make use out of something that was still perfectly functioning and not be wasteful. And sure any old bong may not cost much but if you did some research you'd see that this particular brand is of very high quality and not cheap at all. Si actually it was quite a good find. Not everyone likes to just throw around Money and buy stuff just because. I am all about shopping second hand and conserving resources. It's no different than smoking out of someone else's piece. And I was very careful as to taking caution and cleaning/sanitizing it before use. Funny thing is and I'm usually humble and don't brag or reveal too much about myself but I'm willing to bet I have more money and make more than you do as well. Next time if you don't have anything decent to say or are not going to answer what is being asked in the thread keep your douche comments to yourself.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. And I also acquired it to clean it and re sell it not claim it as my own Illadelphs go for hundreds of dollars. If it was any d bong like you are talking about I would not have bothered.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Yeah bud they might go for hundreds when new. Even if you get it cleaned up spotless and odourless I doubt you’ll get $70.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Why are you guys shitting on him? he got a illadelph bong for free and all he has to do is clean it. what's the reason to talk shit about it? and Brewsnweed last time you uploaded photos of your pieces they were ugly and cheap carbhole bongs so why are u shitting on him if he got a very nice bong for cheap/free?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Of course i'd hit your bongs i'm not a little bitch, i'm not the one here who seems to care about the kind of glass and where it's from...

but the fact you say that is to contradicting. if you're so opposed to ''posh smokers'' then why the hell are u shitting on him cuz he got his bong on a garage sale or whatever the fuck it was that he got it from? it's a really nice illadelph, the function on them is great.

Used or not, i wouldn't give a fuck, i'd get that shit, clean it reall good and smoke the fuck out of it and be really fucking proud about it, fuck it's a free bong that functions amazing, why would anyone be against that?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

8. He found it on the street man that's why I'm saying it's gnarly lol, I'd only take a second hand bong if it was of a friend or the original owner hadn't used it for years/at all & was selling it

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. i mean it's kinda nasty but it's still a free bong and a nice/expensive one at that. all he has to do is clean the fuck out of it, i'd leave it soaking in a tub of isopropyl for a week and then a nice vinegar soak, after that even if it has been inside someones butthole it wouldn't make a difference lol. btw this is my glass, it's not expensive at all (well, it was expensive for me because i'm broke asf) which is why i would be more than happy if i found a brand-name bong for free.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

10. Lmfao if I ever have to toss a bong I'm gonna ass wipe it just incase someone finds it lmao

The bong looks decent can't say for the dab rig as I don't own one lol

My bongs ghetto as shit lol I picked up 2 of them £1 some old lady was selling em because she thought they was vases for flowers :lmafoe::lmafoe:
    IMG_20180630_165103.jpg
    I still washed em out n shit because they had dust in them lol, the paint or whatever it is started to come of after the 3rd time cleaning it :confused_2:

So the technically mine are second hand but hadn't ever been used :laughing:

11. how can u be sure the old lady didn't pleasure herself with that thicc bong neck tho? :sick: bong is pretty much like mines tho, basic china glassware.

• Funny Funny x 1

12. I couldn't smell any poontang on it;) :roflmao::roflmao: yeah I'm guessing it's Chinese lol the glass is pretty thick though, I've had shitty china glass before that broke just by putting it down :laughing::laughing:

I washed it good so even if there was poontang on it it would have washed away:roflmao:

13. Damn I'd let that soak in alcohol until all the paint comes off cause otherwise it's pretty much gonna just go in the water. I have a cheap bong and I could've gotten it in some colors or clear and I chose clear cause I knew it would do what yours is doing

14. That paints on the outside dude so it can't get in the water, I usually go for clear bongs but this one was cheap & I didn't really have a color choice lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. Oh alright yeah that shit would just freak me out I don't want to smoke paint especially since if it's from china it might have lead in it or some shit

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Yep, that guy is always shitting on someone, i had to block him

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Me??? You've hardly blocked me lmao I can see everything you've posted... + You can't block anyone on GC it's ignore.

18. I disagreed so I hit the disagree button lol.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. the cheapest you can get an Illadelph bong is like $300 (most of the beakers are $500-700)....that's more than most people are willing to spend so getting a used one is still a win in my book.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. don't forget he also got if for free. that's a serious ammount of WIN in all books ever. they're great bongs