trying to help out my friend

Discussion in 'General' started by Bag of Needles, Sep 5, 2010.

1. he's 16 and got a citation for underage drinking and curfew violation and also running from the cop but getting caught. will he be going to juvenile detention? Also will there be a fine? and also most importantly, if he can't pay the fine, can he sit it out as more time in juvenile detention? I'm trying to help his dumbass out.:D

2. I think the moron deserves some jail time.Itll give him some time to think while he is getting anally violated

3. there are a lot of variables. each state is different. was it a first offence? my guess is he would have just got a "slap on the wrist" if he hadn't run. :rolleyes:

4. #5 Nag Hamadi, Sep 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2010
    Your "friend" will get what's coming to him. Next time he should think before he acts. Running is the worst thing he could've done in that situation. He's already busted, now cooperate with the cops and get it over with. Some cops are kinda fair if you don't try to bullshit with them.

5. yeah I get that he's a fucking idiot. that's the first thing I told him. but he's trying to figure out if he can just go to juvy longer to take care of his fines.

6. Juvy is no fun my friend.

7. get him on the track team so he wont get caught no mo

8. So you're saying he'd rather stay in juvy longer instead of paying his fines? How long is he looking at being in there?

9. are you being serious?

because the government says anyone under 18 isn't allowed outside passed 10 pm and you can't consume alcohol until you're 21. it's funny, as soon as you're 18 we have no problem sending you to Iraq, WWII, WWI, anywhere to sacrifice your life for our great nation. he deserves to pay hundreds of dollars, waste his youth and societies tax dollars because our masters told us so. solid logic.

10. 50/50

11. he doesn't know yet but he doesn't have a job and it'll be at least $1000.00 so he's kinda screwed. but the moral to the story. this is why I don't go wandering around the streets at night.:hello:

12. that would never work. he's not super lazy but he's kinda chubby. maybe if I tie a twinky on a piece of string and have him chase it.;)

13. it won't be $1,000. court costs + alcohol classes will be under $700.

i never even went to my alcohol classes and surprisingly i don't have a warrant out for my arrest. i never completed or even started my classes. i wouldn't recommend following in my footsteps though.