Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

trying to give up weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mcasprin, Aug 9, 2012.

1. ive been smoking weed daily for around around 12months now i had a 1 month when i gave up for a while but im back on the bud. im trying to stop as its what i use to turn to so i could deal with stress ect. but i cant depend onit and wana stop i haven't smoked for 2 days now and craving hard any one out there that can help me out.

2. sorry i cant help, no desire here to quit.. i wish you luck though if thats what you want hopefully it works out for ya

3. Will power man. If you feel stressed go run around the block. Burn energy. Exhaust yourself so you don't think about bud. Work out!! I cannot stress it enough. Working out produces natural chemicals that gives you a "high" of sorts. Pick up a hobby. Find out why you smoke weed in the first place and solve that problem. You need to distract yourself. Sitting on your computer complaining about it only makes the problem seem worse than it is.

4. The first couple days quitting is the worst, just do other stuff to keep your mind off it and after a couple days you'll stop thinking about it. at least that works for me

5. haha you act like weed is some hard drug, "im back on the bud" but just dont buy anymore. after a week you will feel completely normal.

6. #6 STRANGE, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    why quit? Just do it in moderation. Quitting for good = emptiness inside